Space Explorer - Looking for a corp

Hey Guys,
I’m new to Eve, I really enjoy the exploration/industrial side to the game. I’m looking for a corporation that can help guide me and give me advice. I do alot of my own research through forums, google and youtube, but sometimes it’s better to have a person to talk to and get feedback on.

Eve is a pretty massive game, and I’ve looked through alot of these recruitment threads and alot of them are marked pvp, which I currently have no interest in. Also there are no tags for exploration, which is mainly what I am enjoying.

I’m from Canada Ontario, work a 9-5 and do have a wife and family to tend to, but I find myself playing eve most weekends and periodically throughout the week. If there are any corps interested in helping new players, and mainly focus on the exploration industrial side, I would love to hear from you as I’m looking to find a home.

Thanks for your time guys.
Onwards and upwards.

Signal Cartel - exploration-only corp

Hiya Maryk.

Welcome to EVE!

My corporation, Interstellar Republican Army, while being PVP focused does have some explorers (myself included) that can help you learn the ins and outs of exploration and progress to higher levels of explo and industry.

We’re split between EU and NA timezone, but usually have a few on during the times you’re playing. We do have a variety of tools and guides to help you become a competent and efficient explorer, and will pay you for wormholes and buy loot from you so you dont need to take it to market.

If you might be interested poke me in game, or hop in our public channel IRA-PUB to have a chat with us.

You’re welcome here. We got what you’re looking for

We’re The Order of Omerta we are a mining, indy Corp who even enjoy pvp, looking for more pilots. We need miners, ratters, pvpers and industrialists to join our tight knit family and help us make the most outta our little Corp.

We are very relaxed and let you play how you want (within reason). We’re set up with access to HS and NS space to fly in. We are in a null alliance but have a HS Corp that is wardec free for all your hisec toons to operate in hisec relatively worry free. Corp structures available for indy needs.

We love to mine and hold regular fleets and have tons of moons, ore and ice belts to mine with max boosts. We have low cost structures to get those indy wheels going along with a vast library of BPs and a buyback to buy your finished goods and ores.

For all you pvpers we got plenty of content for you to join. CTAs to help shape the ever changing political landscape to small gang roams and defense fleets up to full blown coalition fleets for strat objectives. Whatever your killer desire you can likely find it here.

We are a community and want players who will be on coms and in fleets with us enjoying the game. We’re looking for mature players who don’t take the game too serious but are also goal oriented and helpful as we have many returning and newer players and we wish to teach them to play the game in an environment free of constant obligations. Play how you like here.

What we’re looking for:
Active at least a couple times a month.
ESI check.
Voice interview.
Mic for coms (mandatory for null).
Helpful attitude.
Willingness to join in on coms and fleets.
No drama.

So if you think you want to join us message Varina Vengari in game or DM me here.

Hi Maryk!

Welcome to Eve, we in Guns would have a pretty good home for you. Plenty of good explo sites in and around out space, with a chill group of dudes.

Check out our ad and see if we might be a good fit :slight_smile:

Yeah hello I’m the CEO of social infrastructure. We have a pretty late back tight nit community. Most of our player base are made up of individuals like yourself. Having a full time job kids are both. We are based in null sec and have a lot of expiration sites to be ran. We also do fleet mining and have industry infrastructure in place.

If there’s new parts of the game you’re interested in learning we also do great instructional passes and 101 training.

If you have more questions feel free to message Tytus Kyle and game or jump on our discord and say Hi.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.