Space-Hogs: a military industrial complex

Space Hogs is recruiting.

Combat Pilots
Industrial Pilots

We fight for and mine low and nullsec moons, earning members a lot of ISK along the way.

Regular PvP fleets: warfare, roams, ganks, and camps. No experience or elitism required.

Regular mining fleets: Earn starts at 75m ISK/hour and goes well over 200m ISK/hour. We get fat stacks.

A good sense of humour comes standard. We strive to do challenging things, this isn’t a place for someone looking for a place to Krab and can’t handle getting wrecked now and then.

IGC: The Boar’s Head Public House
Discord: https://discord.gg/puTbXYE

3 Likes

Great group of pilots!!

3 Likes

Last night we pushed our hulks up to 450m ISK/ hour. That is a 150m ISK tick. Per Hulk. Flex.

You want to PvP more and grind less? Get in, son.

Hi, im looking for a nice mining corp. I lov to mine. hope to here from you soon. :smiley:

We are a PvP corp with an Industrial core. So if you are looking to spend your days mining, we aren’t a good fit. If you are looking to PvP and mine once a week, or if you are looking to build the corp industry, run logistics, manage structures, and flex economic might (and PvP on the side and Strat-Ops) – then we have a place for you.

before i stopped playing for awhile, I was in a null-sec corp that was pvp/mining/industry. I did mining and industry for them and some pvp. i like pvp, just need more understanding how to fit ships for it better.

Thank you for responding.
Katrina

oh! im in game today also.

Join our IGC: The Boar’s Head Public House

I might not be on much today, but some of our guys can chat you up there and answer/ask questions.

Also, join the Discord.

Low and Null PvP. Small Gang, Big Feels.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.