STA'IN is Recruiting! - (NPC Nullsec) PVE, Industry, PVP, FW - EU/US Time zone

STA’IN - 10+ Years Stain NPC Nullsec Residents.
-Living in Stain NPC Space. EU and US Time Zone.
-New Player friendly with years of experience in Corp.
-Relaxed Atmosphere with Daily Activity.
-PVP and Indy focused - Shoot Stuff, Build Anything.
-Moon Mining, Faction/Officer Spawns, Intact Plate Relics, Burner Sansha Missions, Triple your earning potential.
-Access to SOV in Esoteria.
-Bi-weekly Fleet attendance required (CTA’s).
-Mostly Older Players. Non Toxic Community.
-Access to Amarr and Caldari Faction Warfare.
-For recruitment, contact: L0rdF1end. You can also reach me on Discord, feel free to ping me direct.
Fly Wise o7

2 Likes

Downtime bump, lots of stuff going on, huge variety in PVE, come find your thing and home with us.

Recruitment continues, daily active chilled group of guys and girls looking for non-toxic attitudes to enjoy a huge variety of game play.

Recruitment is open, boys and girls welcome, non-toxic attitudes only.
Friendly helpful atmosphere within.

Recruitment ongoing, many things to do, lots of isk to grab.

Recruitment ongoing!

Bumping for further interest!

During weekdays, I’m on in the 2 hrs before shutdown. I mine tasty, tasty ice and R64 moons and I can always use a larger fleet of guys looking to make more ISK than they ever have. Stop spawn-timing and battling multiboxers in hisec ice belts. Come to where it’s waiting for you 24/7.

We can help you bump up your manufacturing game to the next level, too.

1 Like

Looking for a good Corp with friendly AND helpful peeps

This is the one!

1 Like

If you want the experience of an untouchable small-grouped nullsec corp this is for you. You can do whatever you want here. We are not tied to the politics of Sovereign Space… we are Space Afghanistan. If you want to line your pockets while engaging in territorial disputes where YOU actually matter then this is your place.

1 Like

we’ve got a nice mix of time zones in corp! so if you are an all-nighter, you will have friends, an early riser, you will have friends!!! People like to be helpful and also blow ■■■■ up. this is like NULL PRIME
P.I
R.elics
I.ce mining
M.oon goo
E.verything you need in EVE!!!

so if you like that, you will love this!

2 Likes

Recruitment continues, we welcome you to Stain and to our community.

Recruitment continues, great people, great space, great isk, 24/7 in-corp activity, what more could you want? :stuck_out_tongue:

Recruitment ongoing, come join the family.

Recruitment continues.

Recruitment open, happy to help those out coming back to game, here you can explore a variety of content.

Recruitment continues.
There are many ways to make isk in Stain and I suggest doing multiple things for best steady income (Sansha Missions, Belt Ratting, Combat Plexing, Relics, P.I, Moon Mining, Manufacturing). We can help you get setup and rolling that isk in. Apply today!

Recruitment ongoing!

Still recruiting! Great team, great content, come check us out today!

Recruitment ongoing, Drama free, solid group of active players in EU and US timezone.