[US/EU] Stain is for Stain People

Slow1 is a NPC null Corporation and Alliance based within Stain. We have a laid-back and relaxed attitude with a primary focus on US/EU timezones. We are looking for people and corporations who want to PvP, Blops drop, and overall chase tail.

zKb - https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98697944/

What Slow1 Offers:

• Members of Stain Group
    • English speaking, w/ Western EU & RU speaking groups
    • Active in all timezones
    • Stable living, structures, and organization (Stain residents 15 years)
    • Small Gang Brawls/Roams
    • Blops
    • Large Null Sec Fleets
    • PvE (Officer rats, relic, l4 pirate missions)
    • Lucrative Mining (R64 and A0 ore)
    • Industry (PI, Gas, Ore, Ice)

Requirements:

• 5 Million Skill Points (SP)
    • Recent Game Activity (Within 90 Days)
    • A working Microphone
    • 18+
1 Like

Recruitment is still open. Contact Raz Sim0ne or Swear2Jesus in game for more details or join CHOPHQ channel.

Come on over and join the Stain family guys.

Recruitment is still open. Additionally, if any corporations are interested in joining alliance and trying out Stain feel free to reach out.

Recruitment is open still. Come stop by the in game channel (CHOPHQ) or send an eve mail for more information.

Recruitment’s still open, come learn to be a Stain person.

Have interacted w/ these stain people. Would recommend for newbies + oldies.

1 Like

Recruitment’s still open.

Recruitment is still open. Contact Raz Sim0ne or Swear2Jesus in game for more details or join CHOPHQ channel.

Recruitment is still open. Additionally, if any corporations are interested in joining alliance and trying out Stain feel free to reach out.

Come join the family, Stain is for Stain people.

New R64 moons to mine, and 7 LVL4 security agents within 3 jumps!!
Looking for more pilots and corps interested in becoming Stain residents!

Recruitment is still open. Great community for returning players who want to learn to play the game again outside the sphere of the big coalitions.

Good morning
Let me introduce you my name is Adams Kev I have been playing Eve for 9 years and I have a you know any questions don’t hesitate it’s sure all the same I have a discord know Adams Kev #4152 and my activity know PVE and pvp and I make T1 ships and I’m alpha and if you don’t understand me at all I have a handicap problem and I make a lot of spelling mistakes and I’m not yet an omega at the moment know warn you anyway if you speak in English or French

Hey Adams,
Appreciate the interest in our corporation! I reached out to you directly via in game mail, please don’t hesitate to respond if you have any questions.

Recruitment is still open. Evemail Raz Sim0ne or Swear2Jesus in game for more details.

Recruitment is open still. Come stop by the in game channel (CHOPHQ) or send an eve mail for more information.