STA'IN is Recruiting! - (NPC Nullsec) PVE, Industry, PVP, FW - EU/US Time zone

Recruitment continues, come play Eve like it was meant to be played with a fun friendly group, loads of content of all varieties offered. UK/EU and US timezones.

Recruiting is active again, we have a lot of content, everything is catered for, come find your home with us.
EU/US time zones preferred. New players with a few months experience also welcome!
We train, we help you find the best options for isk and support you throughout your stay with us. Hope to hear from non toxic folks to join our ever growing community!

Great Corp, Im really enjoying my time with them!

Hello, I would like to join/learn more! I am a newbie returning player and sent a application in-game. Wanted to join your discord, but the link is broken.

Sven i will reach out to you ingame!

We are still looking for some layed back players to join our corp!

You like making isk and pvping? Come join us in stain! Join our ingame channel STA"IN REC to learn more!

You want it? We got it! Daily PvP, industry, exploration, moon mining, and much more! Hit me up in game or join “STA’IN REC” channel ingame to talk to a recruiter!

We have a strong us and eu tz presence and are building our aussie tz as well. Come join us for some fun and make some isk while your at it!

Daily Bump. Come Join STA’IN REC in game or join us on discord STA'IN

Make isk and kill ppl, need i say more?

Lots of stuff going on, we now have a corp dedicated to faction warfare as a side corp.
Want to learn how to earn LP fast to collect those blueprints? We can show you how.
Want to build capitals? We can help you.
Want to shoot stuff? We can point you to multiple fleets.
Want to build a corp as a team? Then join STA’IN today.

Join the STA’IN Discord Server!

Recruitment ongoing, join us today to explore multiple aspects of Eve with a great team!

Recruitment continues!

1 Like

Midweek bump, lots going on, come be part of an ever growing friendly team!

Come on down and join us!

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas break, we are open to recruitment again!
Great team, friendly vibe, building something together. Join us and experience all that Stain has to offer and more!

Recruitment continues, come enjoy life in Stain + other adventures!

Recruitment continues, come enjoy a more chilled experience with all the content you could wish for.

Recruitment is once again open.
Stain life = best Life.

Recruiting PVPers that want to use a nice pocket also for isk.
Teamwork and non toxic attitudes required.