State of Raravoss

Capsuleers dock or undock at their own risk.
Stations are in siege.

1 Like

Not really. It is blue to me. Start killing edencom forces and trigs will not attack you.

2 Likes

Will the sun turn into a black hole or something? That’s interesting.

Compressing it would work; some sort of gravity manipulation on a huge scale.

Of course, you’d probably need the power output of 2 more stars to power the equipment, and the rest of the solar system to build it in the first place.

1 Like

If Triglavian becomes a playable race, it would be an interesting twist if it took all 3 slots in a player’s account to start a Triglavian character. It fits with the TRI theme and would offer a higher scale of investment to partake in the OP-ness of the race.

And your text on screen forever shows in Triglavian letters :dizzy_face:

How to spell ‘TriangleBob TrianglePants’ in Triglavian… :thinking:

I got it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s pretty clear the Triglavians are researching the local market opportunities and proper formulas for a new line of ultra-advanced face shields, ship screen filters, and sunglasses.

Having observed the Jita markets from afar for years, they now want in the on the trillions of ISK up for grabs in the free-wheeling high sec marketplaces, home of all right-thinking peoples and podpushers!

Prepare for next months push of new marketing billboards all over high sec, featuring Zorya beckoning seductively and buzzing:
“Come, peoplezz of Neew Eden, and tryyy for yourzelves the mirracle of our new Tri-Glassess. Threee filterzzz zo you are coverred againzt all zpace conditions and battle explozionzz! Only zold by Hyperneet Relay… buy zem now!”

4 Likes

And Skins.

4 Likes

I was awake all night thinking…

If trigs are robomen, why would they need clothes?

Specifically hoodies that fit us?

3 Likes

We might think that the Trigs are scraggly roach people under those faceplates, but they’re actually going to end up being super primo-tier waifus, guaranteed. This is going to be Mass Effect’s Quarians all over again, I promise you. Trigs are basically transcendentally-enlightened space-Russkies, and act like it to boot. I mean, have you looked at the map? The Zemont constellation in which Raravoss is located even looks like Crimea.

All I’m saying is that we’re like months away from being able to courier contract-order first class Triglavian brides for our Gallente Pleasure Hub harems. Except it’s gonna be way more…

…and way less nagging, because none of us know how to speak Pythagorean. Now that’s what I call “a cute angle,” you know what I’m saying?

The only real drawback is that when you run missions for them, instead of getting paid cash and LP, you’ll be working toward earning your clade-issued dacha.

3 Likes

it all makes sense now
ms @Destiny_Corrupted is a caldari Yuri

1 Like

Not robomen, still Humans, but changed, mutated, to look differently, with inclusion of natural faceplates, armored torsos, cladeflow ports, sensory upgrades, internal organ mutations etc. They would be a hybrid on more micro level, and it would show up in looks.

Explorers have recovered many artefacts from the Bioadaptive Caches that the Triglavian Collective have seeded throughout Abyssal Deadspace, including examples of what appear to be survival suits of some kind. While obviously designed to be worn by humans, those wishing to try this new look may want to deactivate and remove the various pieces of bioadaptive technology found in the lining of these sophisticated items of apparel.

They would still breathe atmospheric gases and look mostly human in shape. Deactivating bioadaptive technology suggests they are somewhat different tho. The suits may be the integral part of the wearer in case of Triglavians. Like a second skin, evolved from clothes. Humans still use clothes, machines are more purposefully built and have no culture. People also wear tatoos for example. The cultural thing.

2 Likes

Jita 4-4 is for ‘squares’.

Zorya will setup a market hub at Raravoss 3-3!

2 Likes

I hope that WH LS-HS at least would work in such “altered” reality :wink:

Welcome to Raravoss

3 Likes

When you played TF2 where you always Pyro?

1 Like

1 Like

Seriously though, who would fight on Edencom’s side? Were these the same guys that liked being hall monitors in school?

2 Likes

grr goons Im guessing

Perhaps someone who wasn’t a:
:wink:

3 Likes

I have spent the last couple of years altercating with Concord and the Faction Police. Edencom appears to be an extension of all the NPCs I already despise.

4 Likes