Hello again everyone!
Recruitment is re-opening after being down for more than a month due to some changes including the API to ESI item. Also, we had to stop and celebrate the election of Brisc Rubal to CSM, STK’s first CSM.
This is a long read - it’s propaganda, so there is a lot of good stuff to cram in. The biggest thing for me to say is this - I am actively looking for 10 pilots at this time. The lower limit I am looking at is 10m SP and the desire to PVP. This entails having the ability to spend some time earning the isk to buy ships to fight in.
We have rotated off of mainline deployment for the time being, however it looks like there are more fights to come in the very near future as we deploy staging citadels along the frontier with CO2. The north is battered and huddling waiting for the axe to fall - what side are you going to be on?
Here is some fun from yesterday - 7 new corpses added to the Great STK Tomb.
Welcome to town CO2! - Battle Report
Super Bored - Battle Report
What we are flying (so you know if you can come with): Ravens, command destroyers, interceptors, Ishtars, Purifiers, capitals, Retributions, Lokis, Tengus, Black Ops battleships/blops capable recon, and some other t1 cruisers that are random.
Disclaimer: When we as an alliance go into war-mode, which is 2-3 times a year for 1-2 months, we shift to 5 days a week of pvp and two for limited isk generation.
Disclaimer 2: The interview and vetting process will take some time (1-2 week average). If you are in a rush to find a random home, this probably isn’t a good fit.
The alliance blops SIG is picking up a following, took out my first blops group recently - had some good fun and got a few rorquals. Normally 10-15 of us go out a few times a week to blow things up.
Priority is on more fun people to come on some fun fleets.
Since our last recruiting post, a few of the alliances in this forum recruiting for the north have died off, gone into hiding, or changes sides to the south. I guess we can see how that northern narrative went…
Who’s winning the war in the north?
Pandemic Legion is big and scary, right?
Black Legion and Adversity are big hitters too!
Guardians of the Galaxy? 5 Eagle fleets deleted and counting.
Another fine example of GOTG displaying ownership of Pure Blind
So you live far away from us? Our Whaling fleets will find you. A recent visit to the newly reformed CO2 to welcome them back! Our Snuff allies were a little too aggressive, losing 15b in battleships - but the universe is a better place without these nasty rorquals!
You think NC can save the north? Ha ha ha! They watch, tethered, while their tax payers burn.
All those titans and can’t win an ISK war - gotta love that!
Who are we?
• An experienced corporation, that successfully blends the two distinct paths of PVP content and industrial might, stretching back to nearly the very beginning.
• We have participated in every major war in the game to speak of.
• More than our fair share of firsts and seconds.
• Very cohesive, friendly group. We are seeking quality over quantity, which is why our recruiting methods, interviews, and standards are so high. Don’t let that deter you, for it might be the perfect home for you in which you end up playing with the same group of people for years.
• Inside and outside of game community, enjoying playing not only EVE but other games together when something fresh and fun comes out to play.
• Community extends to social media, discord, coms, and sometimes text shenanigans.
What do we have to offer?
• We are a member of The Initiative, arguably THE BEST entity in the game for PVP. Our alliance is a member of the Imperium coalition, a group of some 30,000 players that have proven that a lowly bunch of rifter pilots with no Skill points can grow into a large group that creates content, enjoys their time online, and has become a strong group of friends – sometimes memes too!
• Thriving pvp and pve opportunities abound.
• The alliance deploys multiple ready action fleets on a daily basis along multiple fronts.
|Large Fleet Actions||Medium Fleet Actions||Small Fleet Actions||Black Ops Fleet Actions|
|150+ people||50-150 people||20-50 people||5-20 people|
|1-2 per day||2-5 per day||2-3 per day||2-3 weekly|
• Be a part of newly developing trends, fleet comps including the vaunted and feared Snatch Fleet, and come drop the hammer with us - Burn it with fire!
|Tier 1 ISK Opportunities||Tier 2 ISK Opportunities||Tier 3 ISK Opportunities||Amenities|
|Explore - Data/Relic/Combat sites||Ratting in capitals and supers||Thriving Market to seed||Maximum indexes|
|Mining in barges to rorquals||Industry - build/react/copy/sell||Moon Mining||Refineries, Engineering complexes, and a Keepstar|
• Active – always 40-50 on our voice coms and alliance even at the quietest up to several hundred for peak times.
• No matter where your assets are in game, they can be moved to our space.
What are we looking for?
• Someone that is active. That means you are playing 2-3 times a week or more. This is your primary vice.
• Someone that will be interested and active in coms and chat.
• Someone that is either knowledgeable about pvp/fleet mechanics or is willing to learn and develop.
• The Initiative possesses some of the absolute best FCs in the game, spread across time zones and corporations, that means that our fleets are successful through attentive pilots that are aware and can think on their feet.
• Someone that can fly doctrine ships or is willing to modify their skill plan for a 30-90 day arrangement to get into fleet doctrine ships.
• Someone willing and eager to go on fleet (both large and small) events.
• Someone that is interested (as interesting as shooting rocks can be!) in being industrious and self-sufficient.
• Crucially important: We want people that can get where to they need to be, with or without help.
• You don’t need to be a space rock shooter, but you should be capable of earning a healthy living in our space without being on a welfare program!
• We use mumble and discord.
• The Initiative is 60 % EUTZ and 40 % USTZ. We have room for both, but we are particularly interested in finding new USTZ pilots.
The Initiative Blops crew believes in dropping the heaviest objects on people, if you use it - be ready to lose it. No room for Killboard Queens! 3 of the 8 Marhsal Losses are INIT - we are tied for first!
If you are motivated purely in stat padding your killboard, refusing to take the bad fights with the good, and generally need to tell yourself that blue balling is better that dying- I don’t think we are for you.
Metrics and stats below if you are motivated by killboard whoring.
STK: Founded 5-31-2003. A legacy of good and bad times, lots of things dying, and being so space rich we all have monocles and mythical beer fridges under the desk.
Do yourself a favor, find out if this opportunity is good for you. Real talk time – it might be a great fit and it might not.
Our core of players is very protective of each other and what we have established. Because what we offer, for most people, is such a good opportunity – we are very thorough in our recruitment process. We are one of the few corporations that was able to successfully blend being heavily into industry and pvp at the same time, most groups have to choose what to be good at. We chose both. Which is why we are looking for that special fit, someone who is interested in all aspects of the game and more importantly is a really fun person and good addition to our atmosphere.
Join our forums and apply HERE.
If for any reason you have an issue with the link, reach out in game. SSL certificates have been finicky.
If you are interested in finding out more join our public channel in game STK-S Recruitment Channel and speak with myself (IGN: Sharnhorst von Deathwish), Waking Tea, or Ceema.
In game channel: STK-S Recruitment Channel