Stormbringer Abyss cant handle Cheating mechanic

It is a fact a stormbringer has challenges when it comes to attacking 1 target. So, it is a fatal weakness the ship has.

So, when you do get the x2 BS spawns. (I have in my t4s) it takes FOREVER to kill. That’s why I love augmented drones on my gila for extra damage. Something your 3bil stormbringer doesn’t have.

realy ? I am the person who insult people ? xD

tell me, in which post i insult you ? and dont tell me the word “cryhard” is …

then, if the stormbringer is not good enough … why do you still fly it and die if you can get a 100% sure ship which is better ? oO

1 Like

maybe the scenario have to fix. u can do 2 waves of elite battleships but 2 with Endobenthic Abyssal Overmind are not possible.

CCP designed that spawn very specifically to test the DPS of the ship. It will not change. Meaning you have to adapt to it. Frankly I knew this without spending 3 billion on a ship that can’t 1v1 targets well.

Sorry to say this but yah. It won’t change. :sweat_smile: Now you know your 3bil mistake and I hope you can learn from it.

and in this Post i insult YOU ? xD

and btw … its very dumb and stupid to cry about something you get warned from CCP and you just ignore it xD why should someone say something else ?

and now proofe me wrong you are not a cryhard :slight_smile:

why do you still want to fly a stormbringer is its not possible to do it ?
why dont you switch to any other ship to get safe ?

Because he likes how the ship looks. Sadly the pretty ships are not the meta ships.

if he´s only fly this ship because of the look, then he can not say that anything need to change …

i like the rokh design and why i´m not allowed to fly abyss in my rokh ? oO
CCP need to change this that i can fly my realy nice designed ship can do this what i want

He knows it.

I have run excessive tests with most abyssal Ships, including the Stormbringer. Two Overseers in a Row + One third high HP target (either another Overseer or a Karybdos Tyrannos) is a 100% death sentence. Or a Leshak pocket with lots of dampeners. You can’t shoot them from afar and they will instantly starburst into different directions, means you have to clear each single one of them on his own which will considerably slow you down. Such a spawn is rare, but it happens.

I have never seen a video of someone being able to survive such a combination, but seen multiple where streamers died (and yes, these guys knew how to fly and had a max-skilled max-blinged ship).

However, I don’t think that is a ‘problem’ in any way. There are lots of other ships that can’t run these Abyssals (Ashimmu, Vigilant, Orthrus, Cynabal, Vedmak just to name some other faction cruisers). Even the Ikitursa as a Faction HAC has serious performance issues in T6, not sure if it has 100%-death-pockets, but you are often on the absolute edge of time here and even the slightest mistake gets you killed by the timer.
The Stormbringer is so incredible fast up to T4, it’s drawbacks in T5 and T6 (yes, a triple-overseer-spawn in T5 can also get you killed easily) are absolutely acceptable.

1 Like

I was wanting to wait it out before i replied. Not all abyssals were made to be defeated easily. I recall there was a t6 abyssal somebody was screaming it was impossible with certain ships and a csm replied that ccp intended it.

2 Likes

now we talking :+1:

ty, I was curious exactly what mechanic got OP

1 Like

I don’t have to spend 3bil to know the stormbringer can’t 1v1 full HP targets in the abyss…

the stormbringer can handle this easy, but the stormbringer can do only one scenario not. And this ship have one of the breaking meta potencial.

And when it needs to fix a lil thing maybe less life on this Overseers then its fine and we got another fine ship in the abyss meta.

then i want to change EvE that i can fly my rokh in T6 Abyssal and can easy win every room

then at first answer one question :slight_smile:

Why should your stormbringer be able to do this ?
and if your stormbringer get changed to do it, why i cant have my ship changed that i can fly T6 Abyss =

and why i cant fly T6 Abyss with a Cynabal ?
and why i cant fly T6 Abyss with just a T2 fit ?

CCP need to change this because of no reason…

EDIT: You cant answer my simple question :wink:

Answer: A different ship.

It’s not a „cheat mechanic“ just because your ship of choice underperforms for what you’re trying to do. It’s CCP Games, they get to set the rules and by definition they don’t cheat.

Why can’t my free corvette Ibis be able to press an „I win button“ and give me T6 Abyss, Incursion, or C6 wormhole levels of loot? Must be cheating! :roll_eyes:

If you like „challanging“ content but then whine about „■■■■ balance“ when you lose a ship, then you don’t actually like „challanging“ content and are lying to yourself and everybody else.

The difference is everyone else on the forum can see through your deception. So please see through your self-deception.

2 Likes

it can and will eventually time out in t5/6 and thats fine. in the long run you still make isk and the occasional loss is the price you pay for convenience.

the stormbringer is by far the easiest ship to fly in the abyss. it bypasses so many mechanics that lots of people call it stormcheater, therefore i am glad that there is at least a single drawback for this abomination.

you can take your argumentation, fold it and shove it somewhere else. it won’t work with this attitude. if i present something here, you don’t have to play the EvE developer sherrif and defend mechanics that aren’t balnced.

Apply as a self-proclaimed Eve preacher. it is not balanced this Abyss and if you look at the meta data on abysstracker then you can clearly see that neither you have no idea or the publisher.

The talk here is nothing new and should get more attention and not the encouragement that everything is so great and just because I can not make it there are other ways. What exactly have your solutions been the same “fly gyla” like everyone else.

You are real EvE heroes only thin in the head

I do not need to tell me anything more of you eve preachers. the only one who has brought it to the point here is @Syzygium and @Geo Eclipse Oksaras with his post from Stormbringer in abyss electrical T5 and T6 is mathematically impossible to survive

The preachers here and forum heroes all have no idea what is going on in Abyss and talk only nonsense here.