Depths of the Abyss

Greetings,

We have just announced Abyssal Deadspace changes that will be arriving on Tranquility later this month. These are now available for testing on the Singularity Test Server, so feel free to check them out and make sure to let us know in the comments what you think!

8 Likes

abyssal siege module with reduced cycle time and even beefier damage multipliers?
wish i could fly caps…

1 Like

Can we get some new lvl 4 missions?

26 Likes

Noice.

Also, will we ever see ship mutaplasmids?

3 Likes

Looking forward to try out the destroyer filaments :smiley:

2 Likes

Professional abyssal runners: Dame da ne

Me:
My trig skill tree: You got distracted.

CCP: Adds triglavian stick ships
Me: I got stick bugged by EVE.

#BuffEDENCOM
#VortonOof

2 Likes

Imagine hopping in a Magus and MJDing Karen away from the border lol

2 Likes

looks neat, can’t wait to try out the t6s

1 Like

@CCP_Dopamine, a legitemate and important question from a roleplayer. Will the new sansha and Angel rats read standings? because if they don’t, you’ve pretty firmly locked a few people I know out of the content narratively.

1 Like

And more cheat modules to break pvp meta, hell yeah )

2 Likes

what will you do when you enter a room with Sansha’s but they don’t aggress you and you refuse to shoot them? the gate doesn’t open for the next room until you kill them all and the timer still ticks.

1 Like

Not available for returnees. Still waiting for next clone.

1 Like

Well, at least the addition of T0 isn’t so bad, since it’s yet another thing that can be recommended to new players instead of Venture mining.

T6 will of course be farmed out by wallet hardmen using 15-billion-ISK setups.

5 Likes

What now? 10 bil gila’s?

Maybe instead more isk printing you should balance content and make it accessible for more than just few hulls?

5 Likes

How will the loot drop be changes by this ? Did you modify in any way the current loot drop for t1-t5 or just adjusted the new t0 and t6 ?

1 Like

Tier 6 Firestorms!!! jesus christ are they even going to be possible to run without an officer fit AT ship.

3 Likes

People have been cruising through T5 Abyssals with 10b+ Gilas since the start yo.

1 Like

Logic would say that they just added more loot for t6 and less for t0 but knowing ccp they might have rebalanced it, either way i would expect item market values to drop as people get more out of t6 and more newbies farm t0, basic supply and demand stuff

I assume t6 is just for depleting t5 filaments?

only tech 1 and tech 2 destroyers like the cruiser filaments? or may be tech3 destroyers also allowed to enter the abyss?

2 Likes