Depths of the Abyss

T6 Abyssals now supply at least 20% more screams of outrage over T5 for every unexpected disconnect. :astonished::sob:

3 Likes

Don’t care. Finish the angel caps please

Well, a corpmate and I just ran a couple T5 firestorms in jackdaws, so it seems t3d’s are allowed. The sansha spawn however… that’s just ridiculous dps. If it goes to tranquility in this state, I suspect no one will even bother with abyss anymore. Also tried with 3 frigates, same result with this sansha spawn. I think the correct term would be “instapop”

5 Likes

This might become a use for the Sunesis, I think :slight_smile:

yawn…

2 Likes

Not sure about the T6s

One unlucky RNG spawn and im dead with 100% optimized fit?

Edit: seems like on sisi currently some spawns are literally unbeatable in a cruisier, so, yeah

3 Likes

New ISK sink incoming.

1 Like

This is not an ISK sink, just fyi.

2 Likes

I didn’t expect that this joke will be so hard to understand…

If you have to explain that it was a joke, then it wasn’t a good joke.
Also, it’s still not an isk sink.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Edgelords are so hard to find these days.

1 Like

It might be stupid question, but how to get T6 filaments? Run lower tier sites o ntest or it’s possible to buy seeded those?

No, more dead gilas.

I came here for tears. I wasn’t left wanting.

…and allow Alphas to run Level 4s again? Level 3s are disappointing. :unamused:

3 Likes

Ran T6 Abyssals in a gila. Got worse rewards on average than a T5… (10-15 mil in every bioadaptive cache of surveys)

1 Like

Oof, hopefully that’s just SISI and they bring up the numbers a bit before it comes to TQ. What were the values of the crystals and isogens in the other boxes?

1 Like

They were around 2-10 mil.

Hopefully I am not too optimistic, but these changes hint of the possibility of CCP applying them to create a mission generator sometime next year. By creating a system to generate instanced PvE at different difficulty levels and rewards initially, they are now experimenting with adding new “random” adversaries into the instance. I see this as perhaps another development step into creating CCP’s ability to refresh and revitalize a long stagnet mission system. They may even create the need for a player to be omnitanked or force a completely unknown mission requirement mid incident. New surprises flavoring the gruel of current missions.

…or, perhaps I am giving CCP too much credit.
@CCP_Dopamine ?

3 Likes

Do you have any intention of including carriers with this update? These ships have been neglected for a long time (and when they aren’t, it’s merely a crackdown). There is a mutaplasmid that increases the effectiveness of almost every weapon system except drones/fighters, and seeing you guys add a mutaplasmid that very literally increases the performance of a capital module (dreadnoughts) but leave 0 options for carriers just feels unfair. So many subtle steps are taken to ensure drones/fighters stay put or limited, while literally every other system is allowed to go forward and reach new heights. I never truly cared because this only advantaged subcaps (except dedicated droneboats), but it feels terrible if you’re going to also give capital ships an advantage but still leave carriers/droneboats in the dust. From my perspective (as a carrier pilot) it’s as if everyone is getting all these new toys to play with no matter what kind of weapon or ship class they fly, except for me and anyone else who uses carriers. We get absolutely nothing new except when you occasionally decide to nerf or cripple our options.

2 Likes