Depths of the Abyss

Glad to see a T0 and dessies (i assume it excludes D3’s)

This is definitely the best, and least exploitable way of doing group pve.

But for the love of god, don’t expand multi-plasmids. I know you’re not gonna phase them out, or at least not soon. But please don’t expand them.

1 Like

t3d can be used in destroyer abyssal space

6 Likes

lol i try today in sisi… FUUCK NO!! new ships spawns are broken ( angel , sansha and CONCORD) angels hits you allways and you cant hit them one fkin time … (angels use turrets… im ussing missiles… so ffff to me ) sansha full dps is insane! … concord got a marshall who neuts you to 50k and the cruisers get you insane voleys ) they apear in t2 filaments . … . THe new kikimora spawn got 7 kikimoras who remote rep them and if you dont got a lot of dps from range you die… so … fuk the new spawns i try 1 b jackdaw to try to do a t3 alone and cant do more than 2 … and the rewards… FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF… no fkin rewards…
as allways FFF ccp :slight_smile: you do it again !!

2 Likes

This was on the test server, was able to start one with 2 T3 Destroyers specifically jackdaws. Tried with a tengu would not let me in, sadface!

1 Like

t3 destroyers are in! I’m hyped for them to hit TQ, got a bunch of svipul hulls I need to get blown up.

1 Like

Looks like the best 2*Destroyer option is the Draugur.
Okay dps + Okay range + T2 resist + remote rep + 2 command burst for better survive.

1 Like

Carebears aren’t people

3 Likes

T5s already require bling pods and ships, what are T6s gonna have? Also, hope you balance these stuff out. The best thing you can do to allow newbros is to public the database about the abyssal rats.

Any mutaplasmids drop? This type of ratting is like a lottery for the good drops.

After a few hours of testing on sisi, seems like T6s need abyssal modules, unless CCP changes it to let T3C’s in, the tank and DPS requirements are just too high for HACs and even the Gila

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. It looks like the crying has already begun.

Im not sure whos crying, cuz it seems like the general abyss community isnt (atleast not the Abyssal Lurkers discord Im in). Is there another group of carebears who are outraged that CCP would dare add content they cant just toss more bling at and print even more fat stacks of ISK?

In this very thread people are calling them broken.

7 runs of T6 abyssal gamma got me 890 mil isk worth of loot. It’s twice better than running T5 as far as I can see. Holy hell though, it took me 7.5 min to kill Karybdis. So basically if I get 3 battleships (overmind included) in a row its game over. It would be nice to have resistances that filament reduces at its max value ie -70% in the tier6. Also while we’re testing new content could CCP reduce the number of useless spawns that testers can get. I’m talking about small drones that get obliterated by suppression towers. They spawned for me somewhere around 10 times. As for the new spawns I got to see destroyer spawn twice and sansha spawn once. Sansha spawn was surprising to say the least. Had to kite out of their range with mwd in gila because 1k dps tank was barely not enough it seemed.

@CCP_Dopamine @Buoytender_Bob And I hope, that this mechamics will finally be used in nullsec PvE, to combat botting and stop isk influx from it.

1 Like

Seems like drekavac spawn is broken.
If you fly a Sacrelidge for instance, you are ded. No amount of bling matters, they alpha through your reps. And they are too thick to kite down in a reasonable time.

And you can kite them at all only if no tracking disruptors spawn in.

3-4 neutro vedmaks which spawn inside speed bs cloud is fun as well. =/

I did around 10 Tier 6 sites in the test server. I was using my normal bling Gila fit. The DPS in some spawns we higher in T5’s and there are some new spawns which you need to learn. Overall there was nothing the Gila couldnt handle. If you loot everything you get a little tight on time from time to time, thats the prime challange.
If T6 rewards are higher than the current T5 the isk inflation was continue to rise.
T6 will be solved in a matter of days when its relesed on TQ. No big deal.

2 Likes

Yup they have insane tracking, range and dps. Combined with electrical filaments reducing EM resist makes these guys turbodunk almost anything… Couldnt even do a t2 in a confessor!

ya they need to give us a bit more time. Time is so damn tight even with max bling dps…

By the way, CONCORD/EDENCOM spawn is hillarious. Edencom will zap down all of the Pacifiers in close range :rofl:.