Strange Drifter activity...what is going on?

Strange for the Drifters? As a race that is seemingly unafraid of anything, what I saw has me on edge. I was in space to oversee an old destroyer being brought down to the surface of Gallente Prime to be converted into living space, when my ship notified me that a something-Tyranos warped into the area. I think it was one of those new cruiser-sized ones. It scanned my shuttle, and then warped off, as though something was chasing it. A few minutes later, a ship warped in that did NOT look like any ship I know of. It was gone in another instant. I only got a glimpse of it, so I don’t know whether it was chasing the drifter or what, but the way that drifter warped off leads me to believe that something more is out there…

Stay vigilant, friends. I will reactivate one of my old mothballed ships to snoop around…

3 Likes

There is no Jove Observatory in Luminaire, and as such Drifter activity is unlikely.

Luminaire has been checked and there are no Drifters present.

5 Likes

This reminds me. I encourage anyone to come forward with Drifter sightings or reports of odd behaviors. But that said, do not believe in any of said reports unless they are verified.

3 Likes

Also, you don’t look cool if you just make it up.

5 Likes

I heard somewhere, that Apollo Tyrannos applied for a subscription to the Gutter Press news service.

Is that not “odd behaviour” ? :thinking:

3 Likes

The Demons fight Demons…
The Storm Comes.

Maybe he just needs to lighten up after a hard days being slaughtered by ARC?

2 Likes

Everyone subscribes to gutter press.

2 Likes

Again, I don’t remember what I saw. Only the color. It reminded me of one of the Blood Raiders new nanocoatings. I’m still looking, I haven’t found anything substantial yet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.