Stream sniping in eve

Source: “trust me bro”

I’ve found that while many people pop off randomly here, it seldom translates into the game.

Despite Lucas and those ilk strong feelings about me, none of them have ever tried to come kill me :smiley:

Although I suspect its because I spend much time in low sec :smiley:

I have had people say they enjoy my forum antics, so that’s nice. A guy also got inspired to name an alt after my phrasing :smiley:

Also, if you’re gonna stream an open world PvP game and sacrifice all opsec, you’d better bring friends LOL.

I don’t think its a matter of pride. If you abandon opsec, you takes the risks.

Well obviously he sucks at it :smiley:

Yep. Its like preds in Apex crying that they get killed on the jump. But when you using the super cool trail, sometimes people wanna test :smiley:

It actually isn’t. Ganking isn’t griefing.

I think the problem is, people are confused about the game they’ve chosen to play.

5 Likes

I think Aiko will ask you to pay 1 billion ISK to perform that service or something like that. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

You know what, I wouldn’t be the least surprised.

31 posts is rookie numbers regarding these matters but you know that already. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

1 Like

Mining yourself it about as boring as it gets. To watch a stream of someone else mining seems like madness.

4 Likes

Hateless was whining and quit because they wouldn’t let him mine in peace and in perfect safety with his Orca + 15 Skiffs…

6 Likes

He has done as you said time and again, he has won and lost battles and went along with it, as do many streamers but it’s the straw breaks the camels back. The one little event and he’s done. So what’s frankly pathetic about that, at no point did he not accept the consequences of the game he took action in the past but the last trivia act of a pointless act made him think that’s it.

We all have to be on our guard for pathetic spiteful people, these often convince others for a laugh to join in. You know the type

Even the ganker Hawk said he would not have ganked him long if he found out he was doing a stream as many others have said.

Streaming is a strange part of the game that’s hard to set rules too in eve, unlike other games where you get a ban from both the stream platform and the game

Revealing your location while streaming in EVE is like announcing on Facebook that you are going on vacation for a week and posting your address. You’re just begging for it…

3 Likes

This sounds like photobombing and a bit of bottom feeding altogether.

I don’t like stream snipping the little guy, I only stream snipped one in 2022, but the people who are trying out EVE and bringing friends to EVE are like the bacteria in your gut, they are important for renewal of the EVE community… otherwise we will only have bitter idiotic vets like Codename Razorback around here.

But Hateless is something else, he is a veteran and he is rich and powerful in EVE, he could have handled any problems but he is also Spineless.

2 Likes

You can quit producing Eve related videos without deciding to go on a propaganda tour. That’s what’s pathetic.

2 Likes

Maybe both side are running propaganda with this one.

propaganda is a big part of eve and adds a lot to the treachery and trumpet blowing we all see.

Just wanted to add this story to the eve forums like they are right now in other platforms and sources

This was already a story and thread here on the forums like two or three weeks ago…

1 Like

The problem with Hateless is that he wants to play only the way he wants to play, and he refuses to do any of the things that can counter bumping and ganking. His Orca was being bumped. Did he install a Higs Rig, MWD, or Active Core that would increase the mass of the Orca by 20 times, making it extremely difficult to bump? No, he still fit for max yield and decided to make a “quitting EVE” video to cry about it…

2 Likes

Of course I don’t want a safe HS, I don’t think. I have ever said that, when I undock I want explosions death and destruction at every turn. Eve needs to burn with wars, not pathetic bumping for the kicks

Then i suggest stop trying to support those infected with carebearism…you will be happier when you do.

2 Likes

Sure.

One side was playing the game they always had with bumping and ganking.

The other side was playing the game they always had but suddenly decided that the other guy went too far, changed his attitude, and began a newfound effort pouring energy into making that other guy’s everyday gameplay into A Really Big Deal™ and beginning a wave unlike any of their past work.

You can say “both sides” but you aren’t saying “both sides equally”.

2 Likes

Bumping has a counter. It’s just that 99% of miners refuse to fit properly for it and take the appropriate action. They’d rather fit for max yield, AFK, then whine about being bumped…

1 Like

Yes sorry I got carried away with the hateless story the point was stream sniping and what I’ve seen happen to other players too,

Yes bumping is ok, it’s the for kicks that’s not right and this is the main point really

With that out of the way, and your explanation of for kicks…

Ok yeah i get it…but its going to happen in EvE, even with hiding locations and chat windows and delaying the stream…is the streamer not a content creator?

Edit add: also i apologize for pinging the Devil spawn to your thread @Githany_Red

2 Likes