Strong Fax/Carrier Pilot 42.7M (Caldari, Minmatar)

ISK SENT

Waiting for your transfer for a long time did not reply to meļ¼

Relax I was asleep. Going to work now when I return I will transfer the char.

Or send you back the isk.

Iā€™m sorry, but Iā€™m a little nervous about waiting for your reply

Transfer of the character has not been initiated yet due to the european payment link not showing up. Made this account in NA area.

Ticket submited waiting for a response. I have send back your isk untill the issue is resolved.

Do you want a ingame mail or a reply here when things are sorted?

iā€™ll do 36 if you want to sell to me instead

I can wait for your problem to be fixed And continue trading at our agreed price when you are ready to transfer your accountļ¼ŒYou can reply to me here

Thank you for your offer.

As per the rules of this forum the character sale will continue. Tester is now the highest bidder.

1. Agreements on the forums or in game, or winning an auction does not guarantee a character will be transferred to you. The seller may choose to renege on a deal at any time, prior to the transaction being completed.
  2. Whenever a character is transferred before the seller has moved the ISK received from the sale to another one of their characters, the Customer Support team will return that ISK to the rightful owner. The buyer cannot expect to receive both the character and the ISK that they paid to purchase it.
  3. The ISK that a buyer sends when attempting to purchase a character is considered to belong to him until such a time as the character being purchased has been delivered to the account of his choosing. If the character sale is not completed, the ISK must be returned in full to the potential buyer.

OK怂When you can transfer your account, my new quotation is 37B

Momojo please transfer the 37B. I have created a temporary CC to complete the transaction.

Iā€™m the payer.
Receipient: Cctv91533

ISK SENT

Character Transfer initiated

please confirm the charā€™s receipt here and close this thread

The transfer is complete

Not sure what is going on but I can still see this chars wallet transactions on my notifications of my phone coming from the eve portal app.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.