in a game where alts are so prevalent, creating a bounty system that can’t be abused to all hell and back is next to impossible.
You are free to explain (aka giving a working example) how you want to abuse a bounty system that pays 20% of the destroyed ship hull value on kill from the bounty pool. I am pretty creative but I can’t come up with even a remotely working idea that would generate profit.
I don’t run 500 accounts any more.
That was a long time ago.
on a 20% of hull only basis, it’s always going to be a losing proposition.
So you agree, that you cannot abuse it to make profit with “Alts”? Fine. So a Bounty system that pays out 20% of the ship hulls value to reward people that kill someone that I do not like or make a gank in HS more worthwhile and so more probable, is better than no bounty system at all. Glad we could clarify that.
New Contribution Methods for Freelance Jobs:
Freelance Jobs now include three new contribution methods, giving more options for corporations.
- Destroy Capsuleer: Project Managers can now set up Freelance Jobs that reward destroying specific capsuleers or organizations.
From the latest patch notes.
Is this about to be the new EVE bounty system?
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.