Suggestions for a customizable Market Quickbar (Not sharing with other accounts)

1. Color option for folders (also for items themselves).

2. “Additional text” option also have option to have icons, For example same icons used in market browser and or new colored icons

3. Option to sort folders freely, instead of automatic sorting by text as it sorts now and the ability to chose between the two. (right now to sort folders i use numbers and numbers, dots and letters before the name)

4. Same sorting option as above but for individual items in the folders (and ability to switch in options).

5. Ability to search in quickbar. (the item in different folders is shown including the folder or folders that item is in)

6. Ability to export and import quickbar, NOT to share with other accounts but a easy option to save ones quickbar instead of how one make backups of the quickbar now. (As i have understood it the quickbar is saved locally and not on the server)

7. The option to have a quickbar that looks and sorted like the “browse” window, including the subcategories. One would be able to select the folder option, as it is now, and the option that items in the quickbar is sorted under the default category.

8. Example 1: you right click on item and select save to quickbar, that ONE item is shown in the quickbar including that items category and sub categories.

9. The ability to mark items as “Favorite” and when checking the box “show favorite” you only see those items.

10. Example 1: you right click on an item in market browser and select “add to favorite”. In quickbar AND market browser you can chose “show only favorite”.

Example images:

I am open for more suggestions to add to this thread.
As a trader i would appreciate these kind of quality of life solutions.

Further Suggestions:

1. “Additional text” color option.