Summary of Blitzable Lv4 Missions

I know. But cruisers drop up to several hundred thousand, and destroyers and frigates even less. So absolute most of those 32m should come from battleships.

the dumbest excuse ever.
CCP: “we are a game company, but we are too bad to modify our own code, everything is so difficult and spaghetti…” sure. who believes this at all? they simply do not want it, because it does not bring them extra money.
In other areas they introduce the things that have an influence on bounties, mining etc. without any problems, there is no spaghetti code, is there?
But believe what you want to believe.

That applies to you too, chum…

barghest is very good for blitzes too since you can get full damage on most targets with cruise at 100km+

for damsel: land, mwd away, kill structure, kill zor, mjd to wreck, loot, warp out

smash the supplier: mwd out to 100km and orbit while shooting the station.

The blockade: you technically only need to kill 5 bs to complete this, ez to do at 100km. that said figuring out exactly which one is the trigger isn’t always clear, best case it’s a 5m mission, worst case, however long it takes to kill like 10 bs, so still pretty quick.

most of the others I’d guess mach wins because of the warp speed as there either isn’t much that needs killing or you can stay in AC range and get the dps advantage.

The rats pop very far so I’d day MJD marauder is actually the best choice here ? IIRC it’s 100km each pop, so good MJD distance.

Otherwise, 100% agree and the difficulty to keep track of who just appeared on the grid … Also sometimes there are several of the target that appear. IMO the hardest blockade is vs guristas since they shoot missiles from 100+km, the DPS keeps increasing even when you MJD off ! Almost lost a mach.

or you may BM the can and come back later. Just ned to keep track of the BM, which is tedious. (I think MJD is better)

Test the RHML. Just a hint.

on the blockade only need to mjd once, honestly probably don’t even need to mjd can probably just mwd out so I don’t think marauders have any advantage. At least for the angel version.

the barghest is something of a curiosity, never really tested it seriously. With rhml can you kill stuff like the pleasure hub+ zor without a reload? For something like right hand I’d guess you can easily kill zor + structure, but also like I said the combat time is so short the mach warp speed seems like such and advantage.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.