The recent update to Singularity has brought the brand new Supercarrier work that is due to be release in November.
You will find new items on the in-game market to acquire to try out the tactical recloning ability for yourself.
Tactical Capsuleer Recloner - This module can be fitted to Supercarriers and is a module that requires activation. It will also consume fuel everytime a capsuleer in the same solar system reclones to the Supercarrier through use of this module. The fuel is currently set to Biomass, but will change to another fuel type before launch to Tranquility.
When a tactical capsuleer recloner is active, there is a new tab in the Fleet window that contains a list of all currently active recloners and their locations.
Nanoheuristic Clone Mapper - This is a consumable implant in the style of a booster that will allow for use of the recloner by a capsuleer. This implant will persist through capsule death into the new clone a capsuleer is cloned to. The duration is currently 6 hours which is modified further by the Biology skill.
Supercarriers have also undergone a vast number of graphical changes, including a rescaling of the models themselves, new detailed textures and visual effects, and holographic effects that turn on when launching ships from the ship maintenance bay.
Please report any issues you find during testing on Singularity through the Bug Report tool within the Help Menu.
- Audio is currently not present when materializing ships into space.
- The Supercarrier holographs that appear after materializing a ship are intended to disappear after a duration, currently they do not do this.
- Particle FX is currently missing around the ship when materializing.
- VFX for the recloner module activation is currently not working.
- Some other graphical issues such as popping
- Blueprints & Industry details for the new items are not complete.
- Fuel for Tactical Capsuleer Recloner is temporary.
- Icons for new items are not correct.
Combat lot message for when capsuleers reclone at your supercarrier has broken formatting.