We’re a new all-round corporation focused on making good friends to play with through all avenues that Eve Online has to offer. Currently recruiting easy-going capsuleers interested in the various activities of this supreme galaxy
- Allround corp exploring all avenues.
(Mining | Missionrunning | Exploration | Abyssal | PvP)
- High & Lowsec HQ
- Alpha & Omega Friendly
- IRL > Eve | Relaxed and Family Friendly
- EU Timezone
- Planned weekly activities
It’s important to have something to work towards as a team, something that keeps a buzz going and people at the keyboards, so my suggestions would be as follows…
- Grow some more; with more medium to high SP pilots it would open up more doors for us to go through on all fronts.
- Teach our newbros about Eve and get them set on a path they like in-game.
- Establish a leadership team that will drive our activity.
- Establish a weekly scheduel for fleets.
- Create or Join an Alliance that has a mindset that runs parallel to ours.
- “Own” our neighbourhood, not Nullsec style, but dominate local and maybe begin to absorb our neighbours into our corp./alliance/blues.
- Do short low-risk wardecs to demolish structures, either for ransom or loot profit.
- Industry wing goals (idk atm).
- Figure out how the corporation is going to make ISK, for buyback, SRP and hand-out fleets.