T.R.I.A.D Recruiting [Null Sec] [Minmatar FactionWarfare] [Ushra’Khan]

Join now.

taking in more and more members ! Come over to enjoy low sec and null sec with us and become part of the family ! Zara

recruitment open !

Amarrian slave holders still need their ships blown up!

join now !

Join TRIAD! Join Ushra’Khan!
Faction Warfare: solo, small gang, battleship size fleets with subcaps. Get a ship from contracts, undock and kill filthy amarr!
Null Warfare: ratting, exploration, industry, planetary interaction, mining, pvp of all types.

Hey I just got done looking over everything and would love to talk to a recruiter but when i joined the text channel no one was in it :’(

join the fast growing Minmatar nullsec corp

rdy to recruit more pilots during this weekend !!!

Come fly with us, come die with us, come have fun with us.

taking new members in ! Join the war !

join now !

TRIAD is recruiting!

Very immersing gameplay and fleets with Ushra’Khan. So many extra’s for our members: strongest alliance by far in faction warfare, nullsec presence, 1200 member Discord server, corporation and alliance doctrine contracts and the best community in-game !

JOIN USHRA’KHAN !!

Gank slavers. 'nuff said!

I am interested in Minmatar roleplay and relearning the game, would this be a corp where I could do that?

You never know untill you try :wink:
TRIAD is at war with filthy amarr for ages, level of roleplay is up to you!

1 Like

how do i chat with you guys in game?

Hi there, sorry for the late reply, join us in game in the channel TRIAD AGENCY or join us on discord https://discord.gg/duJBeU we are still very much recruiting self sufficient players! Plenty of content to be had in Nullsec and Faction Warfare.