[TAILD] Tails Of Dragons - Recruiting New Players & Old

Looking for a fresh corp? With no requirements or restrictions? EU/US focused

New Player friendly with a focus towards community, creating content and ultimately aiming to have fun.

Then TAILD might be what your looking for, currently base in Gallente High sec with goals towards NPC 0.0. With plans in place to have our own home, looking towards the old school approach of EVE, avoiding the cluster**** of Sov Space. Our plans are to avoid alliances being our own entity! Plenty of opportunities available for all types of players, especially if your looking to create content.

What we offer:
Missions - Both high sec and Pirate missions in 0.0
Exploration - Regions of space next door and around our home for relic hunting or DED hunting.
Mining - Basely mostly out of High sec with our own buyback scheme, with future plans towards moon mining
PVP - Mostly using a kitchen sink and gallente focus, we aim to have fun. So using T1 hulls and messing around is our goal :wink:

Using Discord as our VC and out of game chat, Any questions feel free to message us in game!

Public Channel: Tail Destruction
Recruiters: Dragon BF

1 Like

Still Recruiting

Still Recruiting

Still Recruiting

Still looking for new members :wink:

Still looking for new members :wink:

sign me up

Still Looking for new members :wink:

Still Looking

Still Looking for new members :wink:

Still Recruiting

Still Recruiting :wink:

Still looking for new members

Still Recruiting

Still Looking

had an application rejected, I’m not entirely certain in what way my “views on the game” conflicted with the corps.

just a note, this is my alt account here, main was peter arkanian, but i’d still like some clarification if possible

I’m Afraid you constantly conflicted with us, which is why your recent application was rejected. Not taking advise or even accepting help which in the end you decided to leave for your own reasons. Being ignorant of people trying to help you, so you don’t make common mistakes and engage with us in fleets, ultimately having fun in a group and community.