Tca reruitment open looking for new and veteran pilots

First and foremost thank you for checking out our recruitment thread. We as a corp are focused on industry and PvE hoping to grow our numbers creating a fun and exciting environment for all to enjoy the many aspects of Eve Online.

We as a Corp are looking new and veteran pilots to add to the ranks to create good content for all to enjoy we will be running regular Corp events during the week hoping to build a great corp community and create content for our members weather they are new learning the game or Veterans trying out something new.

The only requirement we ask is that you have Team speak and are able to communicate with other corp members and you are active at least a couple of nights a week.

If you are interested in joing the Corp or have any further questions please contact Overlordknight or Fat controller.

We have a public channel (TCA Recruiting) please come and have a chat

1 Like

Hello, im very new and in alpha account…Can i join your corp? and how to join your public channel… im very green sorry

I have tried to contact you in game please message me in game

1 Like

bump the post

bumping up

Hi… I’m not green in eve at all but im still newbie :slight_smile: Anyway i want to join to your corp :stuck_out_tongue:
sorry for my english :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.