Team Americas [YANKS] reforming

Sup. Bump. Things are heating up in Lower Syndicate.

2 Likes

We have added a couple. Still looking for a few more.

1 Like

Yesterday my alt lit a cyno to jump in some assets for one of our newest members. While waiting on it to expire, in warps a taranis and attacks my cyno. Meanwhile I am undocking from another station and warping to him in my Merlin. Yeah a merlin. I do like a challenge. The taranis popped when my merlin was at 4% structure. Really fun fight.

Later on 3 of us roamed from Syndicate to Black Rise. We did find a Stork to kill and a tristan in Black Rise, before I died to a Gnosis.

ZKillboard

1 Like

We are still looking for a few more for pvp.

1 Like

We are being cursed in local by pilots we don’t even know. Come enjoy the love with us.

1 Like

Updated original post. Come chat in channel yanks.

1 Like

Still searching …

Tonights fun Battle Report or here Eve Kill report

1 Like

We took a break from recruiting for a few weeks as we have been pretty busy in game. A lot of content has been keeping us busy. Time to start recruitment back up.

Last night we went on a roam through Syndicate and found a couple of targets. We lost one ship to some bad lag on a station (or it may have been too much alcohol) and decided to head back to our home base to reship and get the newest recruit settled there. A couple of us were just sitting on the gate when a scout for Brute Force popped in. We had only 5 online so the other 3 undocked and came to gate. They had a total of 11 pilots. The fight lasted a total of 15 minutes and was an absolute blast. Thanks to Brute Force for bringing the fight.

Here is the battle report:
https://br.inyour.space/?s=3307&b=8300409&e=17&t=K

1 Like

We have taken on another 3 recruits. We will take another couple and take a short break as we get the new guys adjusted and up and running in corp.

Saturday we took out a structure and got a few kills to boot. Here is a link to the fight.
zkillboard battle report

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.