94 MIL SP with alts Looking to return to eve and null sec life

I’m in the Mountain TZ. I am Canadian and work in the oil patch. This means I work a 15 and 6 rotation. During the 15 days on shift I will most likely not be able to play because I work in remote locations for up to 16 hours a day. But I than have 6 days straight I can pew pew the crap out of things. I have maxed command skills. Used to do a lot of fleet booster but know some of the mechanics have changed. Anyways send me a mail in game or reply here. I am returning after a long break so would like to join an established corp with experienced guys to help me catch up to the current eve format. Thanks and cheers.

Primary

Secondary

3 Likes

Hey Pretorion,

Team Americas [YANKS] would love to have you. I am sharing our recruiting post below. If you have any interest we would love to talk with you. You can join channel yanks in game or mail me in game as well. Hope to see you soon.

1 Like

Is there a chance that you’d be interested to live in wormhole space ?

If you don’t know much about them, I could definitely tell you more.

1 Like

Thanks for all the interest here and in game I think I have found a home. Again appreciate all the offers and good luck to you and your corps cheers :beers:

1 Like

JAD Industries - Brotherhood of Pilots: PvP, Indy & More Now Has Open Recruitment

Jad Industries, Part of the Infensus Alliance, has recently opened recruitment again for pilots that will want to join our Pineapple Manifest Destiny.

Our Website
https://jadindustries.net/

We are a fair large but tight knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity
Join us down in Null Sec and in our Discord for the best time you can have. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of system for all your Eve entertainment.
Some of the things we offer are PvP, Pve, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and memes.

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hard core player and fit right in.

Our Recruitment video

Any Questions Join Chat JAD Industries Public or PM Orange Lucifer

TLDR: Come Join Chat JAD Industries Public and Ask me about the Pineapple Manifest Destiny

1 Like

eveo eveo eveo eveo http://mercenary.atspace.co.uk/hype/mc-hype.html eveo eveo eveo eveo

Click on the pictures
crii_corp_recru

• Serpentis Loyalists since 2005 | RP lite
  • Nullsec Sovereignty with full infrastructure
  • Wormhole Access with infrastructure
  • Part of https://mercenarycoalition.com
  • PvP, Biochemical Industry, Gas Mining
  • Multinational Corp
  • EU/US Timezone
  • Homepage: http://corelicorp.net/
  • CE Book Page: 40, Corelum Syndicate - check it!
  • Public Channel: Coreli Core

eveo eveo

eveo eveo
eveo eveo

Evaulon%20VII%20Attack

The Coreli Corporation is a 13 year old pvp & drug production corporation. We are primarily EU timezone based though do we do also have members in the US timezone and are looking to expand further into this timezone.

We’ve created a mature, drama-free atmosphere and understand real life comes first. We enjoy hanging out and blowing ■■■■ up.

PVP wise we do anything from 5 man frigate roams to 4000 man fleet battles. Because of our mercenary lifestyle we see a lot of variation.

1 Like

:moonwalkingparrot:Capital Fusion Recruiting Now:moonwalkingparrot:

We’re an established corp of close-knit players actively looking for social and experienced pilots to man the ramparts of our autistic meme castle. We have an incredibly diverse group of people with a wide variety of experiences and expertise, all of whom are passionate and dedicated to having fun with each other and pushing both personal, corporation and alliance-level goals.

We are a part of Triumvirate. and are waging war against LEGACY and their allies in south nullsec. Come and join us and get involved in the fun.

What We Offer

Very active alliance/corp FCs with several years of experience and actively providing content in:

• Small/medium sized gang roams via a number of effective corp doctrines
  • BLOPS/bomber hunting fleets
  • Highsec JF ganking
  • large-scale alliance warfare
  • Capital/Supercapital engagements

Fluid management style

Want to try your hand at FCing with some experienced back-seating? Want to develop your own combat-sig within corp/alliance? Want your own discord channel so you can meme-post dank kills and gain a cult following? We aim to please.
crabbing - mining/moon mining, ratting, market seeding, capital/super production, tearbear isk farming etc etc etc
Strong EU/US TZ with decent AU TZ presence

Contact

Join our public discord and come and have a chat with us!

Alternatively, send Chossuh or Racken Ormand an in-game mail.

\o/ CAPF BEST F \o/

1 Like

Hi man,

I cannot really figure it out from your post what kind of corporation/alliance you are looking for, neither about the content that you are expecting to find.What i can tell you is that we are a group thats involved in a campaign for content atm and we are looking for more active bros to reach our goals.If theres anything below that you might enjoy, please let me know and we can chat more about it.

Hope to hear from you soon.
o/

1 Like

Hi there, our corp has a number of members in similar jobs with lovely hours.
We’re not a huge corp, but are a good group of guys and girls, that have each others backs. We have a PVP group, which is always looking for new blood! :wink:

If you’re interested in more details message/mail me in game. I’ll do the same and send a channel invite and discord invite so you can chat with other in tge corp to see if theres a fit.

Dewk

1 Like

hey pretorion, I think you would be a fantastic fit for us. Were primarily mountain TZ… have one east coast dude… but he doesnt matter that much (lol). Heres my recruitment post but feel free to give me a convo ingame and we can chat !

1 Like

Hello fellow Canadian. If you’re looking for PVP in USTZ there’s no better place than .NEG in Black Legion…

we’re a small corp of ex-TRI members who’re slowly growing with people from all around the game, we have the legendary FC Elo Knight and more content than you can ask for!

All we require is being able to fly our doctrines (at 94m sp im sure you can), a capital alt, and the ability to not be retarded in fleets : )

as you’re just coming back to the game game we have a lot of ways for you to get setup to make some ISK, as long as it stays PVP first, PVE second : D

check out our add for Negative Entropy. in Black Legion… and join our discord if you want to talk more!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.