Thank You CCP!

I just received an email just now where CCP went through the effort and time to recognize my achievements with a custom video. I would like to thank CCP for doing something like that. You guys truly are a one of a kind team dedicated to the players. Please keep up the good effort

4 Likes

Me to. That was realy nice touch on CCPs side. I was suprised how much data ccp is collecting and processing. Good job.

2 Likes

It was really cool. I’m pretty content with it. Also gives me more goals for next year, I want to breach the top 5% for systems visited.

2 Likes

Good job CCP

2 Likes

Me too! It was fun to see that data.
I did have a couple of questions, 1) is that data available elsewhere? I saw a player who video mentioned his exploring data, but mine didn’t. 2) after seeing several of my corp mates ones, I wonder why mine was just for my main alt. Others seem to collect all their alts under their main all but mine is a single player on a single account.

2 Likes

here you have breakdown on criteria to get on a video.

1 Like

Yeah, the video was a great surprise and definitely cool.

However for some reason it listed Republic Fleet Phased Plasma S as my most traded Market item, 42,808 units.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.