Thanks

Found somewhere thanks

Still looking to cook some chicken.

Sent you a message in-game buddy.

• 23/7 alliance/corp
  • Activity req. log in and get on a kill mail once a month, tell us about extended breaks e.g. a holiday
  • Part of famed Project Box Coalition (Project.Mayhem , Snuffed Out , WANGS)
  • Home is lowsec but currently deployed in Cloud Ring taking Sov!
  • “Mature” (not emotionally) player base
  • TS3 Discord Auth FleetUp etc

A small highlight https://youtu.be/7sZ5U-6Ww50

Check us out bro! I’m sure you won’t be disappointed!

I hope to see you soon.
If your looking for a great, and a top-ranking corp that is active in the 0.0 sectors of EVE then nul-li-fy is an excellent and enormous opportunity to finally be a part of something great and a true family of active and engaged pilots. We are a proud and high-ranking and participating corporation in the Circle-Of-Two alliance. This is an elite corporation and will look towards only offering the best to our members and allies alike. We will continue to be well-known, feared, and respected by those that come across us, and would gladly invite you to be a part of our ranks.

What are we offering:
-PvP orientated, but always room for those looking to do other things.
-Get Rich Space- Plenty of things to do to make you filthy rich!
-Accepting of ALL time zones, there’s always something to do
-Quality SRP/FCs
-ACTIVE AND INTERESTING PILOTS
-WE OFFER NOTHING BUT THE BEST!
-Exhaustive PvP options!

Some corp highlights:
-High activity - Our corp dudes and dudettes are always on, and opening spaceship can ass
-One of the best corps you can join in EVE, we seriously offer the some of the best and unique experiences in EVE
-Killboard Efficiency
-Accountable and active leadership
-Friendly, knowledgeable and social corp mates - Great for those returning players, those new to PVP, and even better for those who already know their stuff and don’t want to be immersed in a corp who don’t know what to do.
-A place you can relax, have fun, and call a home at last!

Requirements:
-A minimum of 15 million skill points NO EXCEPTIONS!
-Able to use TeamSpeak, Discord and have a working mic
-Have full APIs for all applying accounts available for the application process
-Involvement in both corp and alliance activities
-A sense of humor, please don’t be sensitive!
-Be ready to have to have FUN! Pirate
-Be prepared to PvP, and enjoy the fulfilling satisfaction of reigning fire to all those in your path!

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then we would love to hear from you and get to know you. Join our public/recruitment channel “NUL-L” so you can get to know us and join our ranks!

Its downtime on sat so I will bump. I am still looking, sadly no renters please, if this offends you, good.

Hi,

We are currently looking for new guys to join us in NullSec we are based in the north within the GOTG coalition.
Plenty of chances to fly caps in battles and we are not apposed to our pilots using caps for everyday pvp either, we don’t restrict our members from doing what they enjoy doing in the game after all its you that has to pay for your time on there.

We also have a few guys in the corporation and the alliance that love to use blops ships too and use them on a regular basis.
The corp is not a renter corp this means CTA’s and Redpens are a thing and you would be expectd to join them when you are able to obviously I do not expect you to be on every fleet that comes up but a decent attendance each month isn’t to much to ask for :smiley:

Mainly EU tz but we do have some US guys as well we are not a massive corp but are looking to expand on the player base over the next couple of months.

If you are interested drop me an in game mail or join out recruitment channel found in the corporation description.

o7

Still looking

Hey bud, find me in game or join Pew Squad Pub channel. would love to share our fried chicken with you :stuck_out_tongue:

Sonic Intoxication - Null Sec PvP / PvE / Indy Seeks All Skill Levels

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression. Sonic Intoxication Offers >> * Small - Medium Gang Warfare * Voice Communication Tools * Ship

Eve mail me

Hadleigh2016 Anninen

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~30-40 actual humans)
  • Highly active (87.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Come chat with us in our Discord!

nice try mr twinkie

Check us out,

Come check us out!!! we are neat.

hi

we are maybe a bit different from what you looking for but we are a good group of players
as you are EU TZ you know what i mean when is say chat with me in the evenning or join our public channel

Hot drops… check!

Not some elite solo pvp theory crafter… check!

Lack of internet space guild e-honor… SUPAH CHECK! :congaparrot:

If still shopping around, check us out, the worst pirates everyone’s heard of! We specialize in doing anything we can to 1) keep lowsec (and 0.0) dangerous and 2) have fun doing it.

Oh and EUTZ/USTZ.

Click me… CLICK ME…

Wild.Hunt Alliance is kicking open its doors to corporations and individuals!

What/Who/Where Are We?
We are community first and a PVP alliance second.
We hold SOV NULL in the beautiful region of Fountain.
We actively aim to maintain incomes and content for our members,
and leadership works to maintain transparency, minimizing under the table rub and tug.

What Do We Offer?

• Upgraded SOV NULL
  • Low Taxes
  • Hands On Leadership
  • Regular Small Gang Roams and Large Scale Fleets
  • A Short Blue List
  • Funloving Community

What Do We Ask?

• Utilize The Space We Fight For!
  • Fight For The Space We Utilize!
  • Follow Corporation and Alliance CoD!
  • Contribute To The Community
  • Train Into and Fly Our Doctrines
  • TS3/Discord

Newer bros ( & alphas ) are welcome, we will train you and teach you how to enjoy EVE. Understand that upon joining, you will enter a probationary membership period, corporation CEOs will lift this at their own discretion. Understand also that we are primarily an omega community, we aim for all members to become omega.

Member Corporations Include:

• The Cwn Annwn
  • Gods -n- Monsters
  • Nihil Ad Abyssi
  • Creative Winning I.N.C
  • Lagese Smuggling Co
  • Omni Watch
  • Laughing Jackass

Join our alliance discord ( linked below ) and introduce yourself!

Sonic Intoxication is a group oriented Null Sec corporation looking for players who are interested in Team based game play and progression.

Sonic Intoxication Offers >>

• Small - Medium Gang Warfare * Voice Communication Tools * Ship Replacement Program * Ore / PI Corp Buyback * Years Of Experience * Good Ratting/Mining/PI

Sonic Intoxication is Looking For >>

Team PlayersPilots looking to learnPilots who can Have fun

About Sonic Intoxication

Sonic Intoxication consists of Pilots who have been playing from 14 years to 4 months! An old corp that is recently reforming and establishing our presence in an Alliance that is establishing its presence. Teaching others Eve is all part of the game, and our pilots are not adverse to it.

Our pilots don’t take the game too seriously, but at the same time are looking to improve ourselves and our space!

If you’re looking to be a part of something and grow with us, rather than be just another number evemail or convoZarosh Dugan today

Going to open this back up. Looking for something in null

I think we check all the boxes. Check us out Thundercats HOOOOO! [INIT/0.0 PVP]