The balance changes are in a good direction, but are insufficient

Yes, please NERF Carrier proliferation.

It has destroyed lowsec and is complete cancer.

1 Like

I know how much a person with 10-15 Rorquals makes. About 2b/hr. There are hundreds of such people in Eve now.

What completely relevant response to the topic. This is not reddit. Keep your hate elsewhere.

I get it: input broadcasting & botting is bad if other people use it, but you make an exception for your friends.

Sure. And if you had a hundred accounts blitzing level 4 missions in hisec, youd make around 20 bill an hour too.

So even if we were to increase the carriers cost to 40 billion, and the Titans cost to 800 billion isk, all it would take is 2 hours and 40 hours, respecitvely, to make that isk.

You can always make up a scenario where you would farm enough isk to be able to afford any number of ships, no matter how expensive. Dont you agree?

There is a reason CCP made them easier to kill, instead of making them farm slower :].

If I remember correctly the anom Balance is not finished yet, there will be still more changes to come, especially to the rats themselves.

On the fighters, yea, their speed and utility is still out of whack.

On cynos, lotsa things can be done, increase cycle time, make it inturraptable, hell they could even introduce a cyno scrambler, much like a warp scrambler into the game.

You should run for CSM.

No, well at least I don’t. I mean something that would make Rorqs have to spread out and travel instead of infinetly sit in same few systems.

It would already be a first step if belts would not be at full capacity every 1-5 hours. That would already result in Rorqs having to disperse. Another step has to be to limit Rorquals to 1 within 1000 km around any asteroid. That would result in a lot of dispersion and more ensuing hilarity with Mackinaw swarms getting bombed to death, or Rorquals using their Panic to safe them after which they can be killed easier with a small dread drop.

3 Likes

Yea. The 2nd issue I take with cap construction is that fact that they only use basic mats. This makes the process entirely bottable. They should include some components from some serious difficulty sources, kinda like T5 Abyss, and I don’t mean Abyss itself or those components, but I mean of same difficulty, similar AI type etc. So its difficult to bot or AFK to obtain them.

1 Like

It is always amusing and of course extremely hypocritical to see players from the largest coalitions with vast super capital swarms arguing that it is best for EVE if the barrier of entry is raised for newer players.

Says the CODE cookie.

Besides: Limiting Rorquals to 1 per within 1000 km around asteroids limits no one to enter the big time mining business and particularly not small groups. Most of these people only have barges or exhumer skills, which means a boosting rorq/orca is all they need to succeed in the beginning. Bigger benefits come from participation in larger groups anyway, just as CCP “envisions” wholesome activities in EVE.

You can. But once the hypothetical becomes real, ecosystem issues arise. The idea is there are hundreds of players who can farm capitals at a really accelerated rate. Which is one of the bottom line reasons behind capital proliferation.

CCP already ■■■■ carriers from 2015, still remember when you can usea anithing and was fun, toke me 3 years to sit in one. And some monkey dev screw up the fun. DUDE REMOVE CAPITAL FROM GAME AND GIVE US BACK THE SP.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.