CSM and CCP, stop screwing us over

So I just finished reading the patch notes for the next release.

Clearly CCP and the CSM have decided to completely screw over PvE players… NERFS to some favorite ratting ships (VNI/Gila)… Carrier Nerfs (totally stupid and just makes you easier to kill)… etc etc…

Not everyone WANTS to be a PvP player, get over it. So now you introduce a bunch of nerfs, to make it so that PvE players are easier FOOD for PvP players.

And has it dawned on anyone yet, that some in the CSM are at the TOP of super-powerful alliances, that GOT THERE with pre-nerfed rules? Maybe the want to nerf us all so bad that we can never catch up? Hmm… Likely.

Not sure what the future of this game holds, but you should always ask yourself…

Why are they changing this? for ‘balance’? balance for who?

Not for us my friends, not for us.

22 Likes

Yes more ‘balance changes’ to make it HARDER to earn isk, and easier to lose it.

Why you may ask? Well… .so that we’ll all just BUY our isk from CCP.

8 Likes

CCP dont sell isk, Players do.

Take a look at the last couple of MERs. The isk generation numbers are off the charts. This isn’t sustainable long term, and it needed to be brought in line before it got worse.

I think things are going to be fine - these changes shouldn’t be earth shattering. Let us know how it impacts you once the changes are live.

6 Likes

Take a look at the last couple of MERs. The isk generation numbers are off the charts. This isn’t sustainable long term, and it needed to be brought in line before it got worse.

I think things are going to be fine - these changes shouldn’t be earth shattering. Let us know how it impacts you once the changes are live.

EXACTLY, now that the major alliances are all nice and set up, and have the power in their hands, they need to change the rules to keep everyone else down. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Well, to be fair, the big groups will be fine regardless. But like I said, let us know how hard you got hit after the changes.

1 Like

CCP dont sell isk, Players do.

Ok wait, so when I use my Credit Card to buy PLEX (say from amazon) you are saying that money does NOT go to CCP?

Maybe I should have said PLEX instead of ISK.

Trust me, CCP sells isk (in the form of plex).

4 Likes

the nerfs had nothing to do with PVE players, but botters.

Or you know. Both, but mainly it has to do with the previous buffs to said ships being too much. All this complaining over nerfs always forgets the buffs.

But only because you and CCP protect the economy of scale. It would be easy to force big groups to break up and move if there would be the will to do it. Remove jump drives from all combat capitals and make resources deplete will do the trick.

Gradual nerfs without touching the core mechanics will only make the already big relatively stronger and more attractive. There must be an exponentially increasing price tag on population density and size.

6 Likes

I second this post.
Great observation and nice said :+1:

7 Likes

Cool story, too bad it’s a PVP game at its core, and everything you do is in direct competition with other players.

2 Likes

There are plenty of ways to make isk. The nerfs are hitting the easiest and most farmed isk making in game to the point where it take 0 skill and very limited risk.

1 Like

Trust me, CCP sells isk (in the form of plex).

Nope, that’s not how it works.

2 Likes

There’s no reason to break up the big groups.

Typical answer for big group talking head :rofl:

2 Likes

Typical answer for anybody. Any artificial attempt at reducing the size of groups won’t work.

5 Likes

By that reasoning, my employer pays me with food and housing, not money?

2 Likes

You can’t reduce the size of groups by mechanics because there are out of game way to make groups. Coalitions are one form of these. If you really want to make them smaller, gang up and destroy everything they have.

2 Likes

You are challenge for PA, Hillmar have mandat to try to settle it nicely, if he fail …

1 Like