The Black Market in EVE - Making ALL items player-made

A while back someone posted if you could add something to eve or change it what would it be.

I said I would like to see 4x research brought to the game to add actual science to the “research” process which is just really a bad misnomer for refits with better alloys. If the game added 4x research and corps could make their own ships, equipment, ammo etc. Then sell all the corp designed gear in corp stores It would change the game for the better in so many ways.

1. Breath new life into the monotonous mine print repeat we currently have
  2. Add new chances for conflict(especially if they add research missions that can be countered)
  3. reduce itemization of old bpo’s and bpc’s by making them useless or convert them to rp points
  4. Give industrialists and Carebears a reason to feel invested(making the same crap for 15 yrs is boring)
  5. They’ve already started the changes necessary with the new market/contracts to handle triglavian equipment and the triglavian mods to augment stats. Same thing takes longer with positive results not gambling.

Anyway my 2 cents. Games getting too same old same old for me off to slumber till something stirs me.
Sleep…