Hey there. The Bloc is open for recruitment again! Just in time for Fall 2017 campaign.
We are a well-managed Caldari Faction Warfare Lowsec PVP corporation w/ 100+ pilots.We’re seeking team-oriented pilots who value organization and growth above KB metrics.
All new pilots are admited on a 30 day trial period. See more info below.
We are predominantly UZ TZ pilots with an active EU/AU wing. We have consistently have about 7-10 EU pilots on w/ a few AU guys. During US TZ, we’ll see between 10-15 active pilots online within corp. We live in lowsec, NBSI, and pew 23/7.
We have opportunities for FCs on both timezones especially for EU.
We’ll do several roams a week and the rest are the usual casual standing fleets where we are in small ships running solo plex fights or wolfpack style. Roaming fleets generally consist of T1 cruiser, Assault Frigates, T3Ds, and/or Faction/Pirate Cruisers headed by different FCs. We are part of the greater Caldari Militia coalition and share the same Teamspeak with the other bigger corps. So there are always people to play with. Don’t feel obligated to just stick to your own corpies
- 4M SP is the bare minimum .
- You have a mindset for growth and not KB metrics. We’re looking for pilots who want to specialize in roles and not just be an F1 monkey
- Submit Full API for background checks.
- Must use Teamspeak 3. We are a social corp. Some people like to log on and pew. Others just want to casually play while socializing. Our age bracket is from 20s to 40s. Grown ups.
- Must live in lowsec with us. Our HQ is our Fortizar in Eha. The local market is stocked. No hisec bears.
- Please note that we don’t accept alt combat toons. Only mains.
- Self sufficient in making your own income. If you can’t or won’t put the isk towards our higher level doctrines, don’t apply.
- Be willing to train into proper support roles (logi,recon, inties)
- Superior Free Corp jump freighting and logistics to move your ships from hisec to lowsec. More info found on our bulletin.
- We do offer an SRP program for official corp ops.
- Free T1 cruiser and frig logi hull for those who want to learn (we have excellent senior logi pilots for you to learn from)
- Efficient and well managed corp.
- Room for leadership growth such as FCs
ABOUT YOU AND US
For mid to high-tier SP pilots, we ask that you bring in and/or train towards these ships. Our Corp bulletin has more information on ship doctrines. We ask that lower SP pilots fly tackle, Electronic Assault Frigates, or T1 logi until you get T2 equivalents. While we are a rather large corp by FW standards, we’re small compared to other major lowsec entities. As such, we want pilots who can be flexible in their roles and don’t mind swithing into something else when needed.
- Logistics (Basi/Scimi)
- Recon (Lachesis/Rapier/Huginn)
- Shield command ships or destroyers with the proper leadership bonuses
We will happily buy back your fitted doctrine ships if you ever leave us.
We pride ourselves on maintaining fleet personnel flexibility. So we ask that every pilot learn to specialize in at least 2 of 4 important roles. Preferably more if you’re talented enough :). We try not to focus on KB vanity metrics but focus on having pilots who want to learn and grow into their positions. And so we ask for pilots to learn at excelling at something beyond hitting F1.
- A) Interceptor and tackle pilots
- B) Recon (Lachesis, Rapier/Huginn, Loki)
- C) Shield Logistics (T2 for vets, T1 for noobs)
- D) Shield Command Destroyers or Shield Command Ships w/ the respective leadership bonuses (Stork | Bitfrost | Claymore | Vulture)
We do have plenty of ships on contract to ease logistical burden
ABOUT 30 DAY TRIAL PERIOD
Running a corp is hard work and we invest time into our pilots especially the younger ones. Pilots who pass the 30 day trial period aren’t necessarily elite PVPers. But those who show
- A willing spirit to adapt to a role and show activity on both our TS3 comms and fleets.
- Preparedness by having the necessary ships in hangar
- Basically, great teammates.
- We respect your solo and alone time as well.
How to apply:
Fill out the easy application form. Link
Recruiters: Atom Vakarian, Nostejio