The Case for Catizstag - irrelevant Amarr Militia drama

lewd !

4 Likes

Immigrant? I was a 12th generation slave, born and raised in Ardishapur Domain. You hold a greater claim to the label of immigrant than me, daughter of a Kingdom Holder.

But no, I wouldn’t have you stop slaying, where it is necessary for the defense of Amarr and the Reclaiming of the faithless. I’d have you stop glorifying and worshiping that slaying. Any soul lost before they have been brought into unity with God is a tragedy.

Our blood. Our personal sacrifices. I, too, have shed my blood for God. I carry scars, I have given myself a hundred hundred lashings for my sins. But it is not about the blood. It is about the pain. It is about the willingness to suffer in the name of the faith. It is about showing God your penance for your sins, and your commitment to carrying out His will.

Punishment is necessary. The faithless and the heretic must have their sins cut out so they can rise again pure and Reclaimed. But they must have the chance to rise. Only after a soul has been Reclaimed, after it has become pure and true to God’s Will, can we pass from this world into the next. Until that time, it must be cared for. Punished where it errs, and rewarded where it acts in holiness.

Lazy sacrifice of the faithless, by the sacrifice of prisoners, or murder of the faithful, by the sacrifice of those that have taken God into their hearts, is not and will never be God’s Will. It spits on the purpose of the Reclaiming and proves nothing except your blood lust. It is a practice forbidden for thousands of years for a reason.

I would have you actually carry out the Reclaiming! The Empire of Amarr is charged to cultivate the spirit of man, not to destroy it. The Empire of Amarr is charged to Reclaim that which God has given, not to destroy it. A soul brought into the faith is worth a hundred times more than a soul extinguished. And the murder of those already faithful can only be called treason against the Lord.

The purpose of the Reclaiming, in case you have forgotten, is to bring ourselves in unity with the Light of God and to shepherd the lost back into His graces. It is the ultimate goal to see the Republic, and all other worlds, brought back into the Empire, and those outsiders, Minmatar included, made full citizens of Amarr in holy communion with God.

Holy. Hah. The Bleak Lands were the province of blood raiders before the war and their taint clearly still clings to those systems. How many there actually fight for the Reclaiming? Your blooder friend, edeity, does it for personal glory, to become a savant. Others do it for money, changing sides as the rewards dry. Most do it because they just enjoy the bloodshed.

No, this war has proven itself false. As long as Holy Amarr deputizes heretical bloodseekers and faithless mercenaries to fight its battles, it will never Reclaim anything in the warzone. The Republic has won the war, because it drew the Empire into cultivating the growth of sin. That is a greater threat to Holy Amarr than any ship or weapon the Minmatar could wield.

Maybe you should start asking yourself why. We can never be expected to control the enemies within if we refuse to look inside ourselves to discover and conquer our own sins. Only when our own souls have been Reclaimed do we have any right to Reclaim others.

Your friend, edeity, believes that ‘one’s own merits’ is what is truly important. That’s what a savant is.

8 Likes

Now you’ve done it. You’ve gone and made Samira Kernher angry.

Woe is upon you, for while the Empress is merciful, Samira is not.

6 Likes

Oh sweetie. I was raised under your God’s heel. He didn’t prove strong enough to keep me there. I can assure you, we recognize the impotent little ■■■■■■ for what he is. He was the first casualty in this conflict, and propping up his corpse as a symbol is cute in that zealous nutbag kind of way, but hardly very effective.

It’s rather telling, and pathetic, how someone of Minmatar blood is your superior in both matters of faith, history and fighting the enemies of the Empire. Your very very great superior, in every way. It must be maddening, really. A Minmatar, rising so far above what you could even fever dream of, in terms of both capability and character.

So you latch yourself onto others, in some sad attempt to ride their coattails to… what, some kind of glory? Recognition? A mewling little kitten, with barely any combat to her name, almost all losses at that. No real wealth. No real strength. No will of your own.

… spirits below, you really are a poor pitiable thing, aren’t you?

4 Likes

Don’t forget about the cannibalism this lot apparently engages in.

3 Likes

I like this thread, it’s a very telling account of amarr barbarism.

4 Likes

Does it seem so, to you?

To my eye it’s more a matter of several really nasty heretical pseudo-Amarr trying to pass for and be accepted as the real thing. Also a maybe well-intentioned, sort of, but basically pretty bad idea.

3 Likes

I find it helpful for the Ushra’Khan to remember each time they choose to stand and fight rather than their usual fleeing, that a worse fate than slavery may await them at the hands of some who come under the flag of Amarr.

It is not often I have the space and freedom for genuine honesty, but securing a weapons lock and activating a warp scrambler is one of those times. I like them to know as truth, there is nothing I would do to a Matari that I have not already done to a pure blood Amarr.

4 Likes

“No True Amarrian”, really? They all grew from Amarr seed in Amarr soil. That you don’t like the other side of the coin you admire so much doesn’t mean it’s not always there. The “real thing” isn’t even all that different. Breeding facilities. Perpetual slaver raids in other nations, against the terms and agreements they try to hold others to. From stem to stern, that ship holds every sort, and that includes the “real thing” going places and performing actions that make these mewling kittens look downright cuddly and cute in comparison, especially when scale is taken into account.

If this isn’t Amarr barbarism, where does it come from? The State? The Federation? The Republic? What faith spawned the Sani Sabik and the countless other cults interpreting the same texts a little differently? Your eye seems to turn selectively blind when it’s suitable, Aria.

All these little rivers, torrents and flows come from the very same source. The Amarr Empire and the Rite. The cancer tumor of slavery growing fat and black within the bloated husk of the Empire, metastasizing into these little hideous growths. Mere symptoms surfacing, while the real cause lies within what you protect and champion.

Pretend all you like. It doesn’t change that this is very much Amarr Barbarism finding its way to the fore, whether it’s the kind the Empire conducts at unfathomable scales under a golden sheen, or these little suckling insects covered in spray. You don’t get much more “real thing” than Jamyl Sarum, and she condoned the brutal murder of children, for the crime of having been freed.

6 Likes

Totally not a blooder…

:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Cease your libellous allegations. I am protected under the Khanid Mandate, not even the Theology Council has authority to declare me heretical. Only the Khanid Kingdom, who were kind enough to grant refuge from my persecution and the Order of St. Tetrimon - holy monks that teach Amarrians the importance of the full faith, all the texts, not to the exclusion of ones that are unpopular at a particular time.

If you are going to spout libel put up or shut up. Weak willed words and no action only add weight to my cause of Amarr requiring cleansing of the weak. You can find me in Kurniainen. A very holy system. Of great significance to a true leader now residing in Delve.

5 Likes

So, you ARE a blooder?

Also, never really cared much for their authority. Spouting on about it is like telling me your half off admission coupon to a themepark makes you a board member of the company that owns it. They shoot at me, even though technically I have the authority to defend both their and Amarr proper’s territory.

Go get em TLF.

3 Likes

Mittens doesn’t care about the Bleak Lands at all, man. Or do you mean the chickenshit little pissant Funk keeps trying to suck up to? (Though, to be fair, Funk tries sucking up to a lot of people.)

3 Likes

Funk is unfortunately worthless. All talk and seems to think that disturbing his/her/their enemies lawn furniture is a great act of political mastery and sabotage.

But yes, I did not mean the mythical mittens.

5 Likes

In space and fighting in the past six months, blooder. So you lemme know when ‘Bloody Omir’ does more than send people out to die while he cowers behind his bed.

4 Likes

I would in no way ever support heresy, but one who has risen to prominence through martial and mental prowess need no longer fight themselves, they have a higher calling. They fight through the actions of those that follow and are inspired by their example. Those that carry forth their legacy. Champions of both their faith and resolve.
And honestly that mittens activity - there is footage video of Omir flying a Titan, preaching the faith to miners that is as recent as his last engagement.

2 Likes

No, there’s footage of a titan, with Omir’s name in the khyron. And let’s face it, a half-brained monkey with an editing suite can produce that.

Demonstrate how easy it is to fake CONCORD’s kill records, if you want to claim parity. Your Omir’s got all the mental prowess of a diseased slime mold, leading fools of even lesser minds.

5 Likes

“I don’t support heresy, but his heresy is really inspiring.”

That veil is so thin it must be made of one molecule thick graphene.

10 Likes

Not even one molecule thick more like one electron.

2 Likes

Hmm…ha!

Stop posting on the IGS immediately, both of you.

No need to retract anything.

4 Likes