The Case for Catizstag - irrelevant Amarr Militia drama

Amongst the faithful, a calling for peace and to find a way for common ground is very important. I see a time in the future where there is a reconciliation process for the errors on both sides of this divide.

5 Likes

Well, he called me a liar for saying he wasnt a blooder. Dont believe theres a veil at all…

3 Likes

It’s more like a veal.

5 Likes

Ave faithful, what’s going on in this threa-

Oh.

Oh my.

9 Likes

We’re discussing edeity’s veal, of course.

3 Likes

If it feels like a furrier, scurries like a furrier, and squeaks like a furrier, it’s probably a furrier no matter how much it denies it.

3 Likes

Can we extend this analogy and spay the furrier?

4 Likes

Please remember to spay or neuter your Blooders today. And remember, if you or your civilization can no longer afford to care for the sick and ailing, disease-ridden mind that is the modern Blooder, just bring them down to Delve, and the Imperium will give them a quick, painless, humane euthanasia treatment administered by one of our capable supercarrier pilots.

7 Likes

But what about Catizstag?

I swear to God capsuleers have the mind of a fedo as far as staying on topic.

Everyone knows it’s called Ourzad.

4 Likes

Well, you started the topic and claimed it was irrelevant.

Whilst the name you are suggesting sounds more like a down-market bachelor party touring the seedier pubs of downtown Hueromont.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I already covered my thoughts on your plan to further defile the memorial of Starkman Prime.

3 Likes

Mr. Ravana, respectfully, I think this is a spot where Matari and Amarr might actually agree more than you’d think. The Arzad system is a place both sides look at pretty solemnly, at least to the degree capsuleers take stuff seriously.

Maybe you could find something with a sillier name and a less ash-laden history?

2 Likes

Personally I think Hofjaldagund needs a new name. Abosultely no one can pronounce it right. My aural receptors melt every time my fleet passes through and everyone compulsively needs to have a go at it.

4 Likes

You leave The Hof alone

5 Likes

And anyway, what the ■■■■ is a “Tzvi”?

6 Likes

You prounounce the T and Z together, which turns into a harder “S” sound. How is that so hard to understand?

As long as you don’t revert to the capsuleer default alternative of “Titsville”, however, I can live with the mangled sounds made in attempting to say it. They’re at least mostly only one syllable, compared to the trainwreck Hofjaldagund becones after a few attempts.

4 Likes

So monosyllabic is the best we can expect from that side of the fence, huh?

2 Likes

No, we just have the decency to make longer names sound more orderly than the drunken toddler ramblings you call a language.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t let toddlers drink

5 Likes