The Congregation - 0-CAL - Low Sec PVP

Hello, this is a recruitment post for The Congregation, founders of the 0-CAL alliance. We PVP.

Here’s a killboard: Click me at the time of posting, we’re ranked 9 on zkill for the last 90 days with ~30 active dudes. We don’t killboard pad, we find content and shoot stuff.

What we do:

• Small gang roams
  • Subcap fleets
  • Cap fleets

We stage in Low Sec, roaming our area of influence or WH diving into Null. We focus on good intel, quick reships and fleet form ups. We’ll fight outnumbered, and are not afraid to ship down to make fights interesting. We have talented FCs at both fleet and skirmish gang levels, and some great solo pilots you can learn from.

We don’t have blues.

We’ll rather fight the blob than join it.

We do not krab, grind sov or structures, form up for hours only to stand down without undocking. We form; we fight - simple as that.

Everyone is free to do whatever they want, however when we form a fleet, every single one of us is there and in the correct ship. Reaction speed is everything, that means preparation is key, you need to have this mindset.

What you need:

• The right attitude
  • Self-sufficient isk and logistics
  • The ability to dual box a subcap main and cap alt
  • Willingness to go -10 on your main
  • Your ESI is required to connect to services, you’ll need to be on Discord and TS3
  • Enough liquid isk to get all of our fleet comps ready

If you’re interested joining and know someone in corp willing to vouch for you (friends and ex-members do not count) have them contact me. If you don’t, thats fine just hit me up directly for a chat.

If you’re interested in joining, but don’t meet all the requirements, it’s still worth a chat.

Cheers

Dreader

4 Likes

+2
i can reccomend this Product and / or service.

1 Like

Last night we:

Had a bit of a three way with minmil and provi block BR here

Some wormholers tried to roll my scout into their WH, got policed https://zkillboard.com/kill/80240977/

Baltrom has an epic 22min solo fight against local in a Nergal https://www.twitch.tv/videos/516228386

And I end the evening providing live analysis of peoples battle stations, delving deep into their souls and revealing their darkest secrets. Apparently it was popular?! Starts around 01:32:00

1 Like

These guys are gud, fun times, much WoW, much drinky drinky pew pew. Plus they have a Phantomite!

1 Like

Last night we:

I logged in and our guys were small ganging via a WH in Immensea, Rezeda Regnum were trying to fight back via the age old tactic of throwing numbers at PVPers…

I work my way through our short chain and catch up, get on a RR Iki with noone to rep totally whored on it! I pull back as our entry system has a jumpgate in it, want to make sure we’re not going to get cut off when the boys shout an Orthrus is coming my way. I’m not expecting to hold him, beining in an Osprey Navy but he jumps in and I grab point, he tries to burn off gate…but I’m faster and get my scram on…wait a moment…this shouldn’t be happening, I can solo this guy…oh. “At least it was cap stable” becomes the chant of the night.

We grab a couple of more kills, a few guys head back home and all of a sudden we’re faced with a 30 man response fleet on the gate to our WH system…our slowest ship is a 'Cane Fleet Issue who bounced as the fleet came in, I’m making safespots as he shouts he’s tackled in a belt by a cepter…the entire fleet chases and we’re expecting to lose our main damage ship…nothing I can do, so I sneak into our WH system…but amazingly, our Arty HFI solos the claw in front of all of his mates and GTFO…he’s safe for the moment but trapped and they’re both sitting on the gate he needs to take and landing on our WH…they’re going to roll him out. After what seems like an age, ~20 ships are sitting on the hole and they all jump in with three rolling BS. It’s just me in an ONI and a Kiki left in there, we wait for the first pass as the hole goes to reduced and warp at range to take out some of the small stuff…and to our surprise, not only does every ship jump back to Null…they seem to retreat the entire fleet back to their jumpgate and leave…what? With a few slight complications, our HFI is totally free to escape back to the saftey of Amamake…we just don’t get it.

I find a hole to Wicked Creek, take a small gang in for a quick roam. It’s dead, we come back to Low-sec…and the R-R guys still haven’t rolled the hole. Back to Immensea then!

Don’t need to travel far to start getting kills, some tackle to start, in fact the only fast tackle the
assembling fleet. They’re sitting on the D-BAMJ to DW-N2S gate, refusing to leave or commit to a fight, about 15 of them, about 4 of us. They’ve also got both shield and armour logi (best to keep everything covered!) and we have none, but we do have a couple of cepters and a sabre on mostly alts who we let dive into them to keep interest up, boys are logging into comms and hearing our call for a bit of support. We giude them through the chain and we’re up to ~7 dps…time to fight. We keep them pinned to the gate, if any of them ram us or agress, we get them. Anyone else jumps to the other side where we have more tackle coming in to keep them honest. Best kills are A Drek and Another Iki. Then, despite having numbers and reships, their only play seems to be bringing in a Haw Nag, he hits seige, we clear the grid of everything else and rush back to Ama to reship. Can’t bring our heavy hitters through the already reduced hole that could get rolled at any time so we go for Kikis, tackle the Nag and wait. We get a caracal and cormorant response and we just burn through them with ease. Keep the Nag tackled for a while longer but they’re done. We’re not going to break it anytime soon with the numbers we have so get bored and head home.

End the night with 18 kills, 0 losses. We all agree the BM ACL change is awesome for us.

Tonight we:

Had a fleet fight, BR Here

I’m dual boxing a Huginn and dragging links along. There’s ~90 bad guys trying to blob on a faction fort kill, we bring 40. I’m there to screen for the fleet so never going to get on all the kills as I’m doing my own thing. Win the fight, write cocky reddit post.

Get on 9 kills, worth about 5.5 bil, no losses - good fight!