The Frog Boiler

BUMPING FOR MORE FRIENDS!

Come fly spaceships with us!

Searching for more friends!

Still recruiting space friends!

Still looking for friends. Come talk to us!

Still looking for friends!

Bumping again for more friends!

Bumping playing with fire is recruiting mneed more friends!

prosum babes pls move the pos it makes me very angy

Another bump in search of friends!

Bumping again for friends!

Looking for more friends!

I am a US-based pilot looking for an active wormhole corporation. My primary goal is to find a stable home focused heavily on coordinated group fleet activities. I am highly familiar with wormhole mechanics, understand how to safely navigate rolling and scouting, and will bring a dedicated alt account to help support the corporate chain.

My activity has been on-and-off in the past simply because the groups I’ve joined ended up focusing primarily on solo play. In my current corporation, I am frequently hosting Level 4 security fleets, but the group has zero interest in expanding into Level 5 content or higher-tier space. I am looking to step away from high-sec solo structures and commit to a team that flies together.

Please let me know what your current recruitment process looks like!

Still looking for more friends! :slight_smile:

Bump for friends!

Spaceships for friendship!