The Gun truck

@Aiko_Danuja I like the idea of bot killing. Sometimes I’ll jump 10 systems in Omist, all full of Gila’s and ishtar afk botting.

Do you think you could do anything with this? Bots suck, imho.

I’ll help out!!

1 Like

There sure are a lot of bots in this game!

1 Like

It’s not the prerogative of players to fight against cheaters in a multiplayer video game. Nice attempt at using botting as a red herring against what truly bothers you, though, which is gankers interfering in your money grind.

Catalysts ARE the gun truck, the only way you beat gankers is by ganking them first

2 Likes

Which alliance? SAFETY? or a different one you’re in? Just curious. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not in safety or any hisec alliance on any toons. It’s a little weird you guys think literally anyone who thinks ganking is OK is a hisec ganking personality alt.

E: spell good

I’m simply trying to figure out which alliance has that policy. Because most don’t and it’s kind of odd.

A lot unless you’re spying? Like sure I could try to put a spy toon in SAFETY or an alt as long as Command knew about it and I didn’t give up any ESI on my main toons I guess.
E: a cursory glance at zkill will tell you exactly where I am and what I do 90% of the time. Somebody has to protect Syndicate from speeders.

As any spy will say, I also have 0 desire to spy on a group that has absolutely no impact on anything my alliance does afaik, and in my opinion only does good work.

I wonder, would attack battlecruisers fit the profile? These things can easily get over 100 dps per gun at short range so you could just lock Catalysts up to your targeting limit and then assign one gun per target with hotkeys.

If in a fleet with multiple ships, you could rank targets as they land by broadcasting them to either focus fire or spread damage (one shoots numbers 1-7, someone else shoots 8-14 and so on).

Of course overview to flashy reds only, sorted by name (so things don’t move up and down too much).

I did look at that possibility and calculated it would take too long to destroy the destroyers.

I can think of one in my past that had that policy.

Do tell. They sit on a tether until warped to a random target. Could be in a belt, at a mission site, or on a gate. When exactly are you going to, “shoot them first”? :boom::rocket::boom:

I still don’t understand why pvp happening in a pvp game where people are told up front they will be blown up is a bad thing

1 Like

Thats your problem to deal with, get creative :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe you saw a different advertisement. Some ads show mining and industry. Why would someone that joined a game to build things want to get shot while mining?

Can you not see that for what it is? Forcing your playstyle on someone else.

What’s wrong with that?

It’s literally a game mechanic that is allowed. The Golden Rules thread on these very forums spells things out. You don’t drop into a PUBG match and get mad that somebody killed you while looting and claim you only play to loot weapons, and claim you were forced into PvP do you? It’s a sandbox and you can set safety red, lock, and fire any time.

3 Likes

That’s a compelling argument!

1 Like

You know, I play a lot of those games, and these days, there’s actually quite a few people who do exactly that.