The Gun truck

What would it explain?

Wait, wasnā€™t the thread about wanting ships like gun trucks? Has nobody heard of the Porpoise or Procurer before? Also how much EHP does a freighter have?

Never enough it seems.

I really enjoy some of these comments thxs for your input

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good yeehaw, pardner.

2 Likes

Also hisec is too scary for me. Plenty of people hunt the nullbloc menace. Thatā€™s why I appreciate SAFETY bravely keeping hisec clean. You can be assured I will do my best to safeguard Syndicate from unauthorized vessels entering from Orvolle.

Ok, you have an alt in šŸ†‚šŸ…°šŸ…µšŸ…“šŸ†ƒšŸ†ˆ. Thatā€™s your prerogative. But why hide behind alts?

*I guess your other statement answers that question.

I am sure CONCORD could remotely turn off ignition and weapon systems in every criminal ship they will encounter in high security space. We only need to push for legislation. Then you can at last find a bit of rest and then turn to policing low sec. :policewoman:

Who knows, maybe one day we will even see the CONCORD and empires incursions into zero security space. One can dream.

1 Like

I donā€™t? I canā€™t have alts like that, itā€™s against alliance rules. Iā€™m posting from my main. If you donā€™t believe me, check my zkill where you can see Iā€™ve fed under the same ticker for 5 years. \o/ Though an alt in SAFETY does sound fun!

Thatā€™s too much trouble. Just lock the gates. Remember when supers couldnā€™t use gates?

Go to Los Vegas, Nevada and look at ā€œthe stripā€. Perfectly safe and immaculately maintained.

Then, get into an armored car and go a block or two north. Youā€™ll see what Iā€™m getting at.

We donā€™t want trash on our streets!

Right.

Because no one has more than one account.

GTFO with that BS!

I have many accounts! None of my toons are in a hisec ganking corp though. I want to try it, though I will 100% do it for the isk when I do.

E: or to ā– ā– ā– ā–  with peoplesā€™ bashing attempts to be spiteful.

2 Likes

At least youā€™re honest. Good luck with whatever path you choose.

2 Likes

Of course! But I can still admire those who do spoopy PVP that result in cops destroying you everytime and lowering sec status. I need to be able to move my Machs around a bit more freely :eyes:

1 Like

Sit on a gate for more than 20 min and a nice pirate fleet shows up with a dozen battleships, a dread or two and maybe a carrier.

Bob forbid that ā€˜elite pvpersā€™ face entities that want to fight and have their own blob.

1 Like

I not gonna say I never sinned, but Iā€™m clean now. I nuked all my alts.

It feels ā€¦ nice!

1 Like

I have altsā€¦but theyā€™re not crack heads.

:clinking_glasses: to sobriety.

Iā€™m sure plenty of gankers will show you the ropes , we all need new members in our groups

1 Like

In hisec Concord flies gunships, C130s with heavy arms. But you canā€™t shoot the Viet Cong in HiSec until they shoot you first, by then, itā€™s too late. Gankers arenā€™t planning to survive anyway.

1 Like

I wonder what a level V, heavily tanked against Thermal/Kinetic, Thunderchild might do to a fleet of catalysts? But Iā€™m not throw your money away crazy enough to find out. Anyway, they have to shoot first in the area where the formal term ā€œgankingā€ applies.