Flicking though the channel on TV the other day, I came across a documentary about trucks in the Vietnam war and how these soldiers their trucks and lots of machines guns protected convoys.
Very heath Robinson approach but the US soldiers did a great job and some of the trucks and crew became famous for their actions
So can any of you come up with an eve equivalent gun truck to fight the Viet Cong I mean gankers .
Or maybe ccp can quickly knock me up a dirt cheap hull ,fit for ganker protection
If you are looking for a one person ship to take down even a small fleet of catalysts, then I think you are out of luck. The numbers just don’t work out.
It’s a paraphrased quote, fam. I thought the theme recognizable. The way it’s negative is an unmitigated isk faucet. Unless they’re ganked. Marauders in hisec aren’t as much an issue as the legions of bots in Tribute spinning their Ishtars, but you know, people do what they can.
Those Marauders got “killed” ( how exactly do you ‘kill’ a ship? ) simply because they were sloppy in their execution of Gank prevention.
Sloppy players is a negative for the game.
FYI, the number of laughing emoticons isn’t commensurate with the degree at which you’re trying to render Akio’s comment irrelevant.