The Gun truck

Flicking though the channel on TV the other day, I came across a documentary about trucks in the Vietnam war and how these soldiers their trucks and lots of machines guns protected convoys.

Very heath Robinson approach but the US soldiers did a great job and some of the trucks and crew became famous for their actions

So can any of you come up with an eve equivalent gun truck to fight the Viet Cong I mean gankers .

Or maybe ccp can quickly knock me up a dirt cheap hull ,fit for ganker protection

1 Like

If you are looking for a one person ship to take down even a small fleet of catalysts, then I think you are out of luck. The numbers just don’t work out.

2 Likes

Like the marauders that you kill when they jump through a gate?

How ‘exactly’ are they acting, “in a way negative for the game, in an uncaring way”?

It’s a paraphrased quote, fam. I thought the theme recognizable. The way it’s negative is an unmitigated isk faucet. Unless they’re ganked. Marauders in hisec aren’t as much an issue as the legions of bots in Tribute spinning their Ishtars, but you know, people do what they can.

CCP please unnerf my bot-hunting Orthrus :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

E: Agaisnt Empire is pretty good.

1 Like

We could gaffer tape some Civillian autocannons onto a T1 Indy ship?
Surely thats in line with the original development

1 Like

Are you 12?

I couldn’t agree more. Why doesn’t 🆂🅰🅵🅴🆃🆈 move their “operations” out that way. I might even join their fight to save EVEOnline…

1 Like

Those Marauders got “killed” ( how exactly do you ‘kill’ a ship? ) simply because they were sloppy in their execution of Gank prevention.
Sloppy players is a negative for the game.

FYI, the number of laughing emoticons isn’t commensurate with the degree at which you’re trying to render Akio’s comment irrelevant.

2 Likes

Close, famborghini.

2 Likes

Another aKi0 alt flushed out in the forums. It’s almost too easy.

Do you ever feel obsessed with me?

1 Like

Like your answer about o.0.

Close :eyes:

I’m your alt.
? Don’t you remember creating me? Oh, forgot, you were drunk that day.

1 Like

Alcohol would explain a lot…

2 Likes

They drink some harsh puts-hair-on-your-arse moonshine in Kentucky. I’m surprised they can still see straight to shitkick cow doodoo.

3 Likes

lit

2 Likes

You promised not to post our videos on the EVE forums… :rage:

3 Likes

…but Purple Reserve is the drink of CHAMPIONS…

It’s not even that bad, watch the video, it’s a solid 2/10 beverage.

This is sold in the bodega downstairs from my apartment:

1 Like

yeehaw

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes