The Lies of the Caldari State

The only souls I’ve ever seen that were partially digested were the people I fed to my pet Kraken, Karen.

Well, what I can say…
My previous reply was a bit aggressive, for which I bring my apologies.
It shall and will be way more aggressive now!

We do fight for Honor and Glory, and we die for it as well. But that Fatal fellow and all the guristas are simply the people of second grade. Or worse. They simply don’t understand the higher things, and the discussion becomes pointless, exactly like casting pearls before swines.

The Honor is for us, not for you. It is for us, for we are Caldari, and not you. Of course we’re going to despise you because you’re lower than us, but, again, there’s nothing much to discuss, it simply can’t be helped. You’ll be hunted down, because it’s our job. And you will pay for your crimes with your blood, because that’s how we oragnize our world. And we organize it that way because we’re more merited than you. Accept your place and don’t pretend you’re something like another “mega”, you are simply second-grade outcasts, who can’t change anything, you’re happy just for stealing a ship, so even such a petty act becomes something to be proud of… but only for you, just because you are who you are. Neither you, nor me can change it.

Patriot Kim, have you considered joining the cause of recapturing Providence? You could carve out a new homeland for your people in the southern hemisphere. I believe another Caldari CEO once had the same vision, but I am confident your results would prove superior.

A Gallente parody of that former CEO’s effort resulted in utter defeat (though it may have laid seeds for Angels to pluck). You could therefore both honor your ancestors and humiliate the Federation with the same Wyvern.

Those are bold words coming from someone whose Navy lost 16 out of the total 27 Pochven systems – or to put it in other words, the Caldari State lost more systems than all the other nations combined. That was the best effort the Caldari Navy could accomplish after almost two decades of taxing the trillions of ISK that flow daily from the Jita 4-4 station? Where did all that ISK go, because it doesn’t seem to have gone into well fit ships given their lack of success against the Triglavians. Did it go to all the freelance capsuleers to shoot Guristas only for us to continue to steal whatever we want from the State, whether it’s Supercarriers or Executive art collections? It doesn’t seem like money well spent.

Bold words indeed, but at this point about the only Guristas the Caldari State can kill are the ones dying of laughter at their abject failure.

1 Like

She was part of the effort to invade when Providence was under the control of the Imperial Marches Warders, CVA and their allies, a matter of public kill records. I guess if she wants to repeat that performance against the squatters she helped put there, it might make for some small penance.

1 Like

This is awkward.

Overthrowing the established order in Providence would parallel Mlle. Zekaarin’s effort in the north. They should be on the same side. I suppose Patriot Kim could be a Guristas spy putting on a show. That actually explains quite a lot.

Federation propaganda distributor and a Guristas spy? Kimmy has a lot of hats…

I wonder if you’re even physically capable of providing any sort of actual counter-argument instead of half-witted attempts at insulting those whom you disagree with?

EDENCOM’s fault.
We have purged a lot of triglavian and pirate collaborators from our State after this happened.

Bounties for cleansing our space from these pesky guristas are paid by CONCORD, not the State. Our corporations pay just for certain tasks against guristas activities, that are haltered everywhere in the State on a daily basis.

The argument was stated: attacking the established authority in Providence is the same act Vehaima Zekaarin proposes in the State. I have no loyalty to Amarr or the State, and therefore don’t disagree with attacking either.

But if you oppose pirates, why did you join pirates to attack an alliance recognized by the Amarrian crown?

2 Likes

The Caldari Navy was a member of EDENCOM and responsible for defending the territories of the Caldari State – a task for which compared to other members of EDENCOM it failed miserably at. However, good luck trying to convince anyone but yourself that the Caldari Navy is nothing more than a paper tiger with more roar than claw and always has been.

2 Likes

An apt statement. Certain to catch at least a few spiritual rebels even if the very ideals espoused remain enshrouded in the spiritual dead end of tribalism, subsuming the self not as part of the thousand and one things but as a mere fraction of the whole. Still the Guristas would be a marked improvement of the spiritual decay inflicted by the Caldari State upon its citizens.

I applaud the effort, at least. The destination remains somewhat lacking.

Good to see some like-minded Comrades here, I grew up in a Non-Entity settlement as my parents cast me out as a child when they learned I wouldn’t be able to walk, The Guristas were the only people who kept food, medicine, and trade coming through those areas, I owe them a lot and have a deep respect for both Fatal and The Rabbit for providing a way out for those who wish to escape the slaughterhouse that is the Caldari system.

2 Likes

I guess it comes down to which lie you believe.

I’ve seen enough drug dens filled with children, brothels filled with slaves, and snuff “entertainment” facilities filled with kidnapped civilians and captured Navy personnel, all run by the Guristas, that I can easily toss all your flowery but empty words in the trashcan.

I may occasionally work with certain elements of the organization, elements who do not indulge in the worst of human nature, but outside of that small handfull of contacts, all other Guristas are KOS in any space Crimson Serpent operates in.

1 Like

Naval and other members of the SAF do tend to be focus of outlets by those who were once oppressed know exacting their toll upon their oppressors. Tit for tat, what can you do – it’s not like Guristas captured by the State can expect a warm bed to sleep in with three square meals.

Abide by international ruling regarding war and prisioners, either by a moral imperative or at least an effort to avoid an escalation that completely degrades the social fabric?

1 Like

I suppose international rulings are important if Guristas were party to them.

True, it is the Guristas’ not being party such rulings that makes them criminals as opposed to enemy combatants. Unsurprising that you see only the lack of obligation and overlook the lack of entitlement.

Guristas don’t measure a person by what they’re entitled to, but by what they have earned. SAF prisoners usually earn a bullet to the back of the head, if lucky.