The Noh Federation Presidential Platform

An excellent question, darling!

The concept of sovereignty reclamation extends beyond taking responsibility for policing our own space from CONCORD and transferring it to our own forces. We must also retake our sovereignty from the corrupt sleaze that has permeated our society.

The thought experiment I ran for Diana sweetie remains instructive.

The deeper the Deep Bureaucracy’s face tentacles penetrate into the fabric of our civic corpus, the more our civic corpus begins to operate like a system with excessive concentration of authority. As we saw in the thought experiment, this ultimately leads to situations wherein we find 100 billion ISK in maintenance earmarks becoming 5 billion ISK of the wrong parts and 95 billion ISK in super yachts docked outside of Federation territory.

We must liquidate the Deep Bureaucracy and ensure that the Federation’s citizens get the full value of their tax burden.

In accordance with Adroit™ principles, Deep Bureaucracy liquidation will proceed on three fronts:

1. Rebalancing of revenue extraction operations
  2. Reformulation of intellectual property paradigms
  3. Inquisition into the forensics of federal appropriations processes

1. Rebalancing of revenue extraction operations
The federal government is owed very little by an enormous number of people who receive next to no benefit from federal expenditures, and dragon hoards by a corrupt few who receive almost all benefits of federal expenditures.

My administration’s ASDACTADSWATOLSS forces shall prioritize the recovery of dragon hoards, by whatever means necessary, from those corrupt few. Individuals found guilty of subverting the Federation’s generous tax policies for private gain shall be treated as harshly as constitutionally permissible.

2. Reformulation of intellectual property paradigms
Presently, the public expends its own resources to protect extended monopolies held by private entities.

The length of these monopolies has steadily increased since Gallente nobility ran around in see-through tights and nine inch heels… what’s that? I see. Since before space travel. Presently, the public obligates itself to enforce private monopolies for nine hundred and ninety nine years. I will give them two years.

There will be a lot of wailing about how eviscerating private monopoly rights will suppress innovation because the “motivation will be gone.” The argument is superficially appealing and yet cannot survive even casual scrutiny. Freedom Entrepreneurs are not able to enforce patent protection against one another, and yet are among the most innovative providers of products and services in the Cluster.

3. Inquisition into the forensics of federal appropriations process
Oh, this one is going to be so much fun, darling.

As not only a nun, but also a witch, an Amarrian theologian, and a practitioner of numerous blasphemous vampiric cult rituals, I assure you that if there is one thing I can do, that thing is to inquire into whether or not every single appropriation made by the federal government over the past century has complied with the law.

We all know what the answer is. We also know how they dealt with things like that in not-too-distant Gallente past (wherein they put those nine-inch heels to positively fabulous use).

1 Like