The random rant/off-topic thread

My post got flagged… like, you can’t even banter on the forums anymore (and no, it wasn’t Brun who flagged me)

Oh, well, not me, pal; I hate women.

To be fair, I also really hate men, too.

Thankfully, in this day and age, I am able to self-identify as a jellyfish, and avoid some pesky classification and (hypocrisy) related issues.

Again i must say that i’m astounded how deep inside the head of some people i am…:slight_smile:

Even if i’m not involved in a thread some can not act in another way than to mention me… :stuck_out_tongue:

Mission accomplished…:slight_smile:

You need to speak my name three times looking inside a mirrow at midnight in order to let me appear at your home :slight_smile:

So you are safe…for now…

What the heck is this?

Is this crap REALLY a thing in us schools?

This goes WAY too far :slight_smile:

*smashing all my mirrors

1 Like

Really?

I thought it just divorces you.

1 Like

The dark side has many shades :slight_smile:

Cancer and more cancer?

There are things that are worse than cancer :slight_smile:

You would be surprised :slight_smile:

It’s called taking responsibility for something I posted and apologising for being a dick.

You should try it sometime.

4 Likes

Jizz is cum

1 Like

Going straight for the kill, huh?

1 Like

I must inform the public with such knowledge

1 Like

No…never…

I have nothing to apologize for…

I’m the victim here…

Being unnecessary flagged the moment i look out of my rabbithole…:slight_smile:

It’s not healthy to constantly think you are a victim.

Void L could be more appropriate, don’t you think?

1 Like

A Reading from the Book of Blasters Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Rounds of Void L, saying, “Bless these, O Bob, that with them thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.” And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the tears and whine and memes and shitposts and kittens and junkfood … Now did the Lord say, “First thou loadeth the Holy Rounds. Then thou must count to three for the Blessed Lock . Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then launcheth thou the Holy Rounds of Void L in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.