The Rogue Consortium is Recruiting

ABOUT

The Rogue Consortium operates in nullsec, with influences in lowsec, and highsec. Our focus is balanced between mining, industry, and PVP. We have players in the EU, US, and AU timezones and speak primarily English, although we have players from all over the world.

WE OFFER:

• Friendly & Helpful Members
  • Alliance Mining/Ratting Operations
  • Alliance PVP Operations
  • Alliance Market
  • Alliance Teamspeak & Discord
  • Learning Environment
  • Alliance SRP
  • Bounty Payouts

WE REQUIRE:

• 8M Skill Points
  • ESI Check
  • Teamspeak interview

CORPORATION RECRUITING IS OPEN
The Rogue Consortium is currently looking for new and veteran corporations to expand our operations, with a focus on industry and PVP. If you are interested, please contact one of the alliance diplomats.

NEW MEMBER RECRUITING IS OPEN
The Alliance is open for new membership. If you are interested in joining please contact an alliance recruiter in our public channel – T.R.C Public

Members will be vetted through alliance SeAT and placed in a corporation based on their preferences and interests in game.

NEW PLAYERS ARE WELCOME
The Consortium operates The Rogue University to train young pilots how to fight and thrive in EVE. The University has no taxes or fleet requirements, just opportunities to teach you how to become the best pilot in the game and graduate into one of our veteran corporations. The Rogue University Wants You! so apply today or send William Adtur an email for more information.

ALLIANCE CONTACTS
Executor: Aeros Ranger
Executor: GR0170
Executor: Skyhawk Everheart

Chief Diplomat: Alex Doverhill
Dean of Students: William Adtur

Diplomat: Ferden Omaristos
Diplomat: Jezzer Shras
Diplomat: Mars Yaken
Diplomat: Nam Jaji

8 Likes

T.R.C has been our home for a year. And that year has been the best year in the 12 years I’ve been playing EVE. I wouldn’t trade this group for any other. If you’re happy where you are in EVE, that’s awesome. But if you think there’s something more you want out of EVE, then we’re probably the place to go.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

5 Likes

Have to say, as one outside the alliance, that TRC is one of the most welcoming communities I’ve seen out of any MMORPG that I’ve played. Whether you’re looking to branch out into low- or null-sec operations, itching to join the fight against ProviBloc, or simply plotting a new course in your EVE adventure, TRC is a great place to start. It’s been a blast playing with these guys these past few months. You should totally consider joining us – it’s an experience you won’t regret.

Fly safe, y’all. o7

3 Likes

Rogue Uni member here and I’ve gotta say it’s rare to find a community so helpful and welcoming. Eve has a huge skill curve in my opinion and the Uni is really helping to straighten that out!

1 Like

best alliance ever!!! i never get bored when joining this alliance,there is so much things to do,the leadership was awesome and very helpful

1 Like

bump!

Bump.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.