The Tuskers - PvP Corporation

Really interested in this Corp, is there a discord channel I can join to get to know you guys a little and your flying styles ?

Now that the AT is over, we went back to our casual small gang roaming on TQ. We got a decent fight last night from our nullsec static with Crazy Tomatoes, although we were a bit heavier on numbers than usual:

After that a few of us went to Horde space to farm some killmarks and have some fun in light stuff. We ended up with about 3 Zkillboard pages full of Horde kills, culminating with this BR:

All I can say is thereā€™s a lot of fun to be had on TQ too and weā€™re back at it. If you want to take part in this kind of fights, check us out!

I kind of like the part of Low Sec Iā€™m living in right now. Nice, quiet and laid back. But I do love to probe and find intel on both people and things. Would that be a problem to you? Iā€™ve got a few Asteros and a Strat lined up, plus some other cov ops ships. I like the frigs, though, especially the Nemesis. And the Thrasher (donā€™t ask). I do love to go about my business in a way that, shall we say, doesnā€™t garner too much attention. Um, that is, until itā€™s too late.

We have no requirements on where you base. However, if you donā€™t live in the wormhole, your ability to call in backup will be limited.

Happy hunting!

1 Like

So I have been in TUSKERS for a little while now and I have to say, the TUSKER guys are super supportive of the new guys joining corp.

A very helpful bunch. Dont be put off by the application process as its there for a reason.

As soon as I applyed I joined them in the home hole, Chaos and started flying with them. They are very easy to talk to on comms and everybody has help to offer.

There is a learning curve to be expected but they are so easy to get along with you forget you are the new guy/guys and fit in with them in no time.

Loving my time in corp so far!!

#truetusker

I recently joined Tuskers and the content and corpmates have been great. Since Tuskers is traditionally an EU TZ corp, I was a bit apprehensive about US time zone activity when I applied. That concern was quickly dispelled, as there is always PVP activity about.

The people have been really friendly are are some of the most knowledgeable people Iā€™ve met regarding PVP theory and application. The corp chat/Discord channels are busy and chock full of great information.

The application process may seem unnecessarily long and in-depth, but itā€™s there to ensure Tuskers is a good fit for you as well as the other way around. If you dig small-gang stuff, I would highly recommend sending in an app. Especially if you are US TZ!

Iā€™ve been flying with the Tuskers for about a month now, and the experience has been fantastic. Tuskers is a great fit for players who enjoy small gang and solo pvp more than anything else, and gives you a lot of freedom to fly what you want, how you want.

The corporate culture is very relaxed and friendly, as everyoneā€™s there just to blow stuff up and have a good time. That being said, this corp is home to some incredibly experienced PvPers, and thereā€™s no shortage of opportunities to learn from them both in terms of gameplay and theorycrafting.

Chat channels and discord are lively and thereā€™s someone in comms most hours of the day. Although historically an EUTZ-heavy corp, the USTZ presence has been growing really fast recently, and lots of the newer members (myself included) are primarily USTZ.

Recruitment closed.

Recruitment re-opened - weā€™re looking for more guys to join our crew!

I have had several spells in the Tuskers, from our time in low sec to our current adventures I have to say it is the most fun I have had in Eve.

It is a great group, with a strong meritocracy and an ethos of challenging yourself to improve and grow your ability. The corp is friendly and a wonderfully non toxic environment - a great place to make some friends and push what you can do.

If you want a place to come and actually fly your ship, then get an app in - you can only press F1 so many times before it gets dull.

I joined tuskers back in early 2018 and while I donā€™t play the game everyday necessarily, I know that every time I log in there isnā€™t a pilot in the corp I wouldnā€™t roam with. Everyone in corp is just looking for a good fight with little care for killboard padding or being risk averse. Even if we lose a fight hard, we just go back home, reship, and go back out again.

While the corp is primarily EU TZ, Tuskers USTZ is smaller but very close-knit and will often ping before going out on roams or just hang out on discord and chit chat even if not playing the game.

Everyone in the corp is very laid back, but when the time for a fight comes we listen to each other and work together to try and come out on top. Everyoneā€™s input matters regardless of how young or new you are.

If you prefer flying solo or in small gangs, The Tuskers offers a laid back environment full of competent small gang/solo pilots and would likely be a really good fit for you.

EvE University, through the FCC Program, has been flying with one-on-one mentorship with Tuskers as a learning tool for small gang warfare. It has been a productive educational tool. I think the symbiosis comes from furthering the good of the game by getting good pilots through the program who can take on a wide range of engagements and ultimately become content for all of us as well as teaching new engagement styles to aspiring FCs.

Do you guys have much going on in AUTZ?

Yeah we have some AUTZ guys, but there is good overlap with the other timezones, check our killboard at http://killboard.the-tuskers.com/?a=home

I applied to the Tuskers a few weeks ago and Iā€™ve now spent a week as a corp member. The Tuskers community are all very welcoming, itā€™s clear to me iā€™ve found the home iā€™ve been looking for. They have a certain ā€œje ne sais quoiā€.
They are solo/small-gang PVP focussed and it shows. Constant content is available as we live in a wormhole with a nullsec static, whenever an area goes quiet just roll the hole and head out again!

If you think the Tuskers might be for you, I canā€™t recommend them enough.

CC

I have been flying with Tuskers for a few weeks now. I can say they are group for very friendly and competent pilots. There is no apparent ā€œelitismā€, everyone is treated with respect. After an engagement it is always politely discussed what went wrong and how we could have improved. The atmosphere is very relaxed and calm, but there is still a drive for everyone to try their best and actively seek to become a better pilot. There is always someone around to go out and find content.
If you are looking for a high-skill smallgang pvp environment with friendly people, Tuskers might be the right place for you.

THERE IS MYSELF AND A COUPLE OF OTHERS. I PLAY AU TZ AND THEREā€™S USUALLY SOMEONE AROUND.

I JOINED THE CORP RECENTLY AND ITā€™S A NICE LITTLE COMMUNITY BUILT OFF RESPECT AND A LOVE OF PVP. THERE IS SOME REALLY GOOD PILOTS IN HERE, WHICH WAS A BIG STEP UP FROM MY LAST CORP! I AM ENJOYING MY TIME HERE AND I RECOMMEND IT FOR ANYONE WHO THINKS THE DESCRIPTION SOUNDS APPEALING.

Tuskers recruitment standards went really low, if they accept someone with broken caps lock/shift key :wink:

Judging by the character name itā€™s been broken for quite some time. :innocent: