Thread for Tears

Sociopath is a term often thrown around in EvE online by crybears who had a wrench thrown into the credit/hour grind fest by a high sec content creator.

You would think that they would welcome a change to the monotony. But alas. That is not the case.

High sec content creators are often labeled as psychopaths, sociopaths, puppy kickers, kitten drowners, grandma pushers, and a lot worse. They really are a class of people that endure racism from the general highsec population. And as such, we need to educate more high-sec denizens about this minority group that is oftentimes ā€œmislabeledā€ and unjustly persecuted.

1 Like

You are quite right, we have been called sociopaths, but I would say that we are more accurately, axe wilelding homicidal maniacs, aka psycopaths with a thirst for blood, tears and a good laugh.

1 Like

You would think, that is the reason why Iā€™ve been sentenced to multiple consecutive lifetime sentences in prison. But no. It was because I blew up a fictional pixilated spaceship in a videogame.

In highsec no less.

1 Like

Instead of ā€™ you have 1000 boring SPā€™ā€¦or some useless free skin for a ship you donā€™t haveā€¦Iā€™d like the login to Eve to be more like thisā€¦

Waitā€¦ @Zaera_Keena

Why was I @ mentioned in this thread. I just go with the flow wherever I am.

Altara, Iā€™m surprised you havenā€™t caught on to this:

EvE is really just a reskinned Pokemon rip-off where youā€™re supposed to collect all the ships.

Sometimes you battle your ships in PvP but that makes you sociopath, IRL.

3 Likes

Crying for all those miners who got blown up in Hisec and the absence of the bounty system.

3 Likes

Because you are special

Not having any. To be honest , I just want to go back to hell, where everyone thinks Iā€™m smart and funny.

Now that she is repairing security status it makes it even more difficult to shoot.

Awww - poor Frostypecker, -2.95 and missing her already.

I really donā€™t know who scares me the most, either itā€™s you or her.

I might act like I am hunting but really I feel like it is me the one being hunted and the fact that now the security status is positive to the point that faction police donā€™t step in to protect miners like me New Eden is really not very safe to undock.

1 Like

I want to QQ about restoring a biomass character does not recover the assets. Of course this is totally wrong and almost criminal. There shouldnā€™t be a recovery AT ALL.

Take my salty tears, feed damsel in distress until I manage to get my hands in another proper ship to go save her.

I also want to QQ about that mission, the compound explosion still damage my drones. IMAGINE THAT?

I also want to cry about all my T1 empty frigates that got blow in LS, they shouldnā€™t shoot me while Iā€™m unarmed. A simple, ā€œleave pleaseā€ would do.

tears

2 Likes

Why not?

I donā€™t like when you refer to my pilot as a deadbeat.

You had done it in chat!
You have done it in local!
And just hours ago I caught you doing it on General Forums.

So the question here is;ā€¦Who is punishing who in New Eden?

1 Like

I identify as your pilot being a deadbeat.

1 Like

We donā€™t know each others pilots why do you always side with her?