Three new players looking for a corporation

I just started playing EVE a few weeks ago along with two friends (their character names are Jamroar Pava and Kieth Agnon). We have completed the career agent missions (and they both did Sisters of Eve) and then we jumped right into exploring and mining in wormholes. We’re interested in eventually doing PvP and have enjoyed wormhole space so far. We have virtually no experience in PvP and are extreme noobs but ready and willing to learn (and we want to continue exploring/mining in wormholes or low/null sec to make ISK but we’re open to live wherever). We would all want to join a corp together. We’re U.S. east players. Looking for the right corp or any advice on what kind of corp to join. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Bokbok @Rorian_Kayne,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

1 Like

Hey Rorian,

Glad to see bros gaming together. I first started with a friend of mine back in 2015. I’m just going to let you know Leviathan Rising is accepting new bros and willing to teach ya’ll about the ways of the force( I mean EVE) :joy:. They have null sec mining in a High security system. Great isking up and you also have access to PVP fleets through public entities like Spectre fleet and Bombers bar when you’re ready to explore that part of the game.

If you have any questions let me know and send me an evemail or a reply on here. I’d be happy to chat.

Cheers,
Millineon Silvership

1 Like

Hi @Rorian_Kayne,

Based on what you’ve written, I think our group may be of interest to you. Some of us have been playing for 10+ years and we enjoy giving back to the community by training new pilots and helping older vets get back into the game after some time away. We are very active in PvP and can also teach you how to maximize your ISK earning potential. Below is a link to our main ad, which also contains links to our kill board to get a sense of our statistics and a link to join our discord server. If you like what you see, I’d like to invite you and your friends to our discord server to see if we’re a good fit for each other.

Hey man, we’d be interested in taking your group under our wing. We’re mostly 100-200m SP PvP veterans, with multiple alternate characters.

You’d get a lot of high-end microgang PvP experience, as well as wormhole brawls. Our primary timezone is US East.

Stop by our Discord and chat. Be sure to tag me though, since we generally send new players to other groups.

Salut, je me présente neo matrie j’ai vecu 2 ans en null-sec, j’ai toucher a tout et maintenant, je suis le CEO de la corporation Thefrenchycorpo, je recrute tout type de joueurs expérimenté ou débutants, Alpha ou Oméga. Ma corporation est principalement mineur / industrie. Mais j’accueille tout les types de métiers, autant les joueurs de PvE, explorateur, mineur, PvP ou même trader. On est dans une alliance de low-sec / high sec française.

Le channel de la corporation pour le recrutement est : Thefrenchycorpo .

Hey Rorian - you mention that you’d like advice on what type of corp you should join in your post. That decision depends largely on what you guys want to do in Eve and how much time you have play. If you three are comfortable flying with very large groups, I would look at joining a group in Null Sec, at least for a couple months. Null sec is a pretty cool experience when you’re new to the game - your alliance/coalition will likely provide you with a huge amount of services, partially reimburse you for pvp loses, and let you see some really impressive ships and combat in action. It’s hard to say which specific group to join, that depends largely on the culture you guys are looking for. You can usually get a sense of what you’re dealing with culture wise from recruitment ads.

Null sec megagroups do come with tradeoffs though. Usually they’ll have rules about what you can and can’t do, who you can shoot, and sometimes mandatory time commitments. If you guys are looking for a smaller group with less restrictions/lower time commitments, you might do well with a group like ours. Check us out, South of Heaven or SOHCO: South of Heaven [SOHCO] Seeks Casual PvPers!. We can’t offer the services larger groups can, but we can get you PvPing tomorrow (literally, we’re running a fleet at 0100 tomorrow), were mostly EST/CST, and we can teach you almost anything you want to know. Good luck!

o/ Check us out maybe its something you might wish to do.

Hello Rorian & friends,

Welcome to Eve Online.

Check us out here:

We are all bros in space. In Brohemia, this is the atmosphere we always strive for and we help each other out in many ways as we learn the game together. We have experienced players and FCs.

Our in-game channel is Brohemia Pub or send me an ingame mail.

Hope to hear from you soon.

-G

Hey there man, I have sent you an in-game mail with some more infromation. I look forward from hearing back from ya

Hello Rorian,

Please feel free to join Team Ruthless, always welcoming eager pilots o7

Hello @Rorian_Kayne and welcome.

We are a super ACTIVE WH PVP Corp/Alliance. We absolutely LOVE just about ALL content. If you get a chance, take a closer look at who and what we are in space…

@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC Executive Council

Rorian,
Welcome to the Eve family! I love how eager you are to learn, and we would love to help y’all through your discovery of all that Eve has to offer. As a senior member of Astrotech Syndicate, I’ve had the opportunity to train many members with literally 0 pvp experience, and now they are blood thirsty machines. We would love to have your group meet with us on discord and learn more. We have a great group of mature experienced pilots that like to have fun. Please click to visit us on Discord or read our recruitment ad below:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.