UsePortInUrl param to
WebServerModule to be able to disable port usage for some connectivity scenarios
- Added console warning messages for entities that has not been recognized
- Added new IndustrialJobsModule
- Added Discord roles validity checks for majority of modules
- Added !test km command for admins to be able to test KM templates
- Added new Contracts module property
StopOnFirstFilterMatch which is false by default
- Added new auth mode: authentication by corp Titles
- Added new auth group poperties
DowngradeGroupNames (read below)
- Fixed ContractsFeedModule initial cache generation
- Fixed contracts availability filter
- Fixed log verbosity order so
Module value is going below the
- Fixed notification text parsing routine
- Fixed standings auth being interpreted as guest failing to move forward
- Fixed several possible exceptions in !corp command
- Fixed hard coded address in web config templates
helpClist language file string to reflect recent update
.php endings from all URLs. They were obsolete from the very begining
- Who’s ordered some !vodka ?
- Updated platform to .NET Core 2.2
- Updated Discord library to V2.1.1
- Improved and updated !clist command to include filtering by type and availability. Read command help for details.
- Improved and updated defult KM messages (thanks to @mrurb)
- Improved daily stats info (thanks to @mrurb)
- Added KM feed groups check and warning for equal group names. Groups must be unque for KM duplicate filters to work correctly.
ZKBSettingsModule.AvoidDupesAcrossAllFeeds property. It will now ban KM after the first usage in any of the KM feeds.
- Redesigned, improved and enhanced LiveKillFeedModule (read below)
WebAuthModule to use new entity system allowing both names and IDs to be specified in corresponding properties
FEATURE HIGHLIGHT - KILL FEEDS
LiveKillFeedModule now hosts
RadiusKillFeedModule module functionality. It is also has been significantly improved to provide agile filtering.
On top of the existing features now you can:
- Setup detailed filters using the
entity system where both ID and names are allowed
- Filter by victim ship type list
- Filter by SOLO, GROUP, AWOX, NOTAWOX, PVP, PVE tags
- Filter by attackers and victims separately
- Filter by maximum KM isk value
- Exclude any entity from search by specifying leading
- Redirect feed to multiple channels for every filter
- Choose inclusive or exclusive filtering modes
- Specify custom template filename for feed Group to use
Read https://github.com/panthernet/ThunderED/wiki/Killmails-Feed for details.
FEATURE HIGHLIGHT - CORP TITLES AUTH
It is now possible to authenticate characters by assigned corporation titles. Look for
Mode7_AuthByTitles in default config file.
- Titles auth is only enabled when
Titles property within
AllowedMembers group is not empty
- Auth group must fetch
esi-characters.read_titles.v1 ESI permission from users
DiscordRoles property from
AllowedMembers will be ignored
- Corp directors will not be authenticated as they don’t have corp titles
FEATURE HIGHLIGHT - UPGRADE/DOWNGRADE WEB AUTH GROUPS
You can now specify a list of additional group names for auth group in an
DowngradeGroupNames properties. These groups will be checked during an auth check pass.
- Upgrade: If user will match a group from the list it will be transferred to this auth group. Discord roles will be assigned according to the new group rules.
- Downgrade: If user do not match it’s current group criteria he will be checked against all groups in the list and will be transferred to first group that is matching criteria. Discord roles will be assigned according to the new group rules.
Note that if new group has ESI permissions specified the user will not have them this way. Moreover ESI permissions obtained from previous groups will be maintained.
- Bot has been updated to .NET Core 2.2 so you might have to adjust your environment
RadiusKillFeedModule and corresponding settings. Its functionality has been merged into
LiveKillFeedModule settings section, please take a look and update
- Contracts cache will be flushed to correct some inconsistencies. First contracts check will fill the cache.
- WebAuth module:
- Renamed underlying
Id prop to
.php ENDING FROM YOUR CALLBACK URL IN CCP APP! It is no longer needed and will cause validation error.