ThunderED is perfect Discord solution for any EVE community. It doesn’t matter what your power block is up for the ThunderED can support almost every activity with interesting and helpful features. It is a flexible, powerful and highly customizable application already being used by many EVE groups. It’s an open-source solution so feel free to try it and leave your feedback.
Suggestions are always welcome both in Discord or as GitHub issues.
Note: this bot requires standalone installation on your machine and do not provide public access. In exchange, it provides rich features which others do not.
- .NET Core powered multi-platform support (Win, Linux, Mac, etc.)
- Standalone build with no additional software or framework requirements (Docker compatible)
- 100% ESI API
- Multiple language support
- Multiple DB support: sqlite, MySQL
- The very own JackKnife inspection utility!
- Web templates and rich settings
- Effective caching logic for less network and memory load
- Highly customizable Message templates for killmails without any source-code modifications
- Modular design for new extensions such as templates, modules and DB support
- Have config editor utility with validation and tooltips
Effective Corp and Alliance Management
With this bot you will gain an opportunity to:
- Allow only authed characters into your Discord group
- Use preliminary auth and inspect characters using JackKnife utility
- Receive important notifications from many alliances and corporations
- Know when your citadels are under attack or low on fuel
- Know when moon extraction is finished or moon chunk has been blown
- Know when your sov space is in danger or war has been declared
- Know when an incursion happened in your space
- Know who joins or leaves corporations in your alliance
- Synchronize important EVE mails with Discord
- Synchronize your ops in FleetUp to remind them in Discord
- Manage important structure or ops timers with in-time reminders
- Monitor recent killmails in your space
- Query any char or corp info including the cyno and danger probability
- Receive pings from external messengers like Jabber, IRC, Telegram
- Keep track of personal and corp contracts
- Keep track of industry jobs for members and corporations
- Web Auth - authenticate EVE characters in Discord using built-in web server, use JackKnife utility to inspect them before you accept them into your community
- Auth Check - check users access rights and strip permissions when char leaves your corp or ally
- Live Kill Feed - feed live EVE killmails into multiple channels with unmatched filtering capabilities including region, constellation, system radius, ISK, ships, members and other filters.
- Notifications Feed - feed EVE notifications from different characters into multiple channels
- Char & corp search - fetch information about characters and corps using special commands
- EVE Time - get EVE Online time
- Price Check - check relevant prices on item in all major trade hubs using special commands
- Ally & Corp Stats - get KM stats for selected alliances or corporations by day, month or year
- FleetUP integration - announces and reminders for FleetUp ops
- Timers - built-in web server for important timers and events. Auto add timers for reinforced structure events!
- Mail Feeder - feed mail by labels from authenticated characters
- Jabber relay - connect with jabbers for cross messaging support
- IRC relay - exchange messages between IRC & Discord channels
- Telegram relay - exchange messages between Telegram & Discord channels
- EVE Chat relay - feed EVE ingame chat messages into Discord channel by streaming from user local apps to ThunderED server
- Incursion notifications - know when it happens in your region or constellation!
- Nullsec campaign - sovereignty contest campaign notifications about TCU/IHUB entosis occurs in specified regions or constellations
- FWStats - access to !fwstats command to display information about the FW faction along with the LP farming tips
- HR Module - inspect your members and pilots applying to join your corporation
- SystemLogFeeder - feed critical bot logs right into the Discord channel
- Contracts Feeder - keep track on contracts with flexible filtering capabilities
- Sov Index Tracker - track sov index changes with just-in-time notifications
- Web Config Editor (WIP) - edit settings using the web interface
- Industry Jobs Feeder - feed jobs and their statuses using agile filtering system
- Stats module - display KM based stats for selected entity with different criteria, schedule and display KM rating between several corps/alliances
- Commands Module
- WIP Ships command - define patterns and receive statistics about the ships/fits your members can fly
- Define which roles your members can self-assign
- Visual Studio 2019 Community Edition (Win)
- Docker (Linux)
- .NET Core 2.2
There are many modules already implemented and many more to come!