๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐‡๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐๐ž๐ญ (๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ), ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฏ๐จ๐ญ๐ž

Thanks for that quote, every time you state you donโ€™t like something weโ€™ll just remind you of this.

Why are you people even talking to this Duro guy? His arguments are so obviously stupid they are not even worth addressing. Itโ€™s like talking to a flath earther, all he wants is attention and that is exactly what you give him. Please stop that.

5 Likes

You think this is new to me?

Remember the phrase โ€œThis game is not for youโ€ if it came to PVP in high in the past?

I was told that FOR YEARS and you came a liitle bit too late to the party buddyโ€ฆ

You ignoring the truth and facts CCP is doing is the only real stupidness we can see here.

CCP KNOWS BETTER what is good for this game than you and if THEY decide that hyper net is a good idea than THEY are right not youโ€ฆ

Bottom lineโ€ฆ

Stop resisting that and leave the game if you must but please quit whining how โ€œbadโ€ this โ€œgamblingโ€ is because it is notโ€ฆ

This is about BUISNESS not about your whishes nor about your feelings nor about your โ€œtraditionโ€,just about making more clear money against loosing a couple of eternal yesterday players that cannot stand those changes and howl like wounded wolves in the forum before they leaveโ€ฆ

Childish behaviour like a 5 year old not getting its candy in the grocery storeโ€ฆignore itโ€ฆit will stop soonโ€ฆ

Youโ€™re an idiot Balos.

4 Likes

LOL, this is absolutely precious. Please, do tell me where I insulted you. If you think calling you out for not explaining why youโ€™re calling my statements BS is insulting maybe you shouldnโ€™t be playing mmos and hanging out on the forums.

Sounds like you may have some social interaction issues to work out.

5 Likes

In EVERY single answer to my posts i am insulted in one way or another and may it be in the subtext simply because i have a different opinion than the loudmouthed minority hereโ€ฆ

Donโ€™t you dare to think i am exaggeratingโ€ฆ

Just read the answersโ€ฆ

I can stand that because i donโ€™t care but WHAT freaks me out are guys like you that donโ€™t even take note of it and only take it personal.

Beeing loudmouthy does not mean beeing right you know,especially when you are obviously a minority simply posting much in the forumโ€ฆingame we have a different picture if you talk to people.

What they say is basically "Yes,i COULD post in forum,but i donโ€™t want to stand in the fireline of those morons like you(a reason why I post with an alt btw).

THIS is the truth about this forumโ€ฆ

^^ Such irony.

4 Likes

Balos/Duro is what I would imagine a 50 year old virgin would look like.

4 Likes

He"s clearly shown to desire a game without any of the human and social interaction burden to begin with.

1 Like

Not sure how 20 years of internet trolling hasnโ€™t shown people not to argue with the trolls, but apparently both sides still seem to enjoy it.

2 Likes

Thereโ€™s nothing racist about it.
In fact, Iโ€™m not even saying anything against Koreans.

All Iโ€™m doing is pointing out the fact that these people are being raised into a system that works this way. I disapprove of that, because itโ€™s a โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  up system based on exploitation and abuse of lower instincts.

If thatโ€™s racist for you, then you need to learn what โ€œracismโ€ is.

Balos, Mr. โ€œdiversity is just watering the straightโ€.

In this thread he declares CCP knows better whatโ€™s good for the game โ€ฆ
โ€ฆ and in another he complains about triglavians and mining NPCs.

4 Likes

Donโ€™t look in the mirrow thenโ€ฆ

I donโ€™t even think he is trolling. Some people really are that dense.

4 Likes

So edgy.

And so right in your caseโ€ฆ

So having an opinion and staying to it even beeing right in the line of fire is density for you now?

WOW

This is what i would call a trumpism and flat earth state of mindโ€ฆ

Ok, so let me explain this to you, then Iโ€™m done with you, because you clearly have some other definitions of the words โ€˜opinionโ€™ and โ€˜insultโ€™ than what is in the dictionary.

You have not given your opinion on anything contrary to what I have stated. Your supposed argument was to straight up call my statement โ€œBSโ€ without any argument whatsoever. So, letโ€™s try it again (last chance) - my statement was that this game was/is/and always will be based around PvP, whether you participate in it or not. Without it there would be no economy, as there would not be enough demand for anything. The number of ships lost doing PvE is a fraction of what is lost doing PvP.

Now, do you have an argument that contradicts that statement? If so Iโ€™d love to hear it. If not, and youโ€™re just going to call it BS again, then you have no argument and you will be ignored by me from now on.

2 Likes

:balos:

If you disagree with him youโ€™re insulting him, if you pull him up on his hypocrisy youโ€™re a troll.

2 Likes