Hypernet Stats

Any feedback on success of Hypernet? Seems a significant majority of items offered do not sell enough slots before time runs out. I’d be very curious as to the success/failure rate as a measure of seller risk.

It would seem there should be a number of useful metrics made available to assist sellers in their efforts.

Ghengis Tia, what kind of missions do you run?

OP, just delete this post. You know you are an idiot, right?

Oh, Michelle, please enlighten me…

Her name should be Michelle Verga. She believes it’s normal that the game doesnt tell you when a buyer has no money.

Why do you deserve to know how much ISK someone else has in their wallet?

But it’s not your store.

That’s literally the whole point of why Margin trading exists?

Yeah, okay buddy. I’m not the one who got too greedy and fell for a scam.

Oh God scoots-chobo put the trig mask back on. Lol

image Edit: image
Imagine being so self centered, greedy, and thin skinned that you’ll desperately look for anything to try and make the conversation about yourself.

Going back to the Hypernet, it’d be cool if CCP actually gave us some information. How many raffles were created, how many Hypercores, the various values and items that did/didn’t get raffled (cough, Raven State Issue, cough).

I dont have to imagine haha

So you looked like an idiot in your other thread, don’t bring your stupidity to other threads. You lost, just accept it and move on with your life.

No I didn’t.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.