Trusted Third Party Needed - Challenge Event

Will do.

1 Like

I am glad that you did not include me in that list.

m

1 Like

If I ever found out you were on that list, I’d be pretty embarrassed. I’ve donated a lot of Iskies and hulls to the Magic Bus over the years.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

1 Like

Tell me about it. I totally fumbled my first PvP attack a few days back…but what I learned from it all was worth far more than the 10m ISK ship loss.

I dunno man. You can’t trust those WHers.

They get lonely.

Hence why he’s offering 10 bil for a stranger to go into his hole :smiley:

LOL lets be real bro, you wanted me in your hole. You just changed it once I made you realize how creepy it sounded :smiley:

1 Like

I trust very few people in the first place but if some guy wants to have at my pixelated character, well, she’s available anyway… just curious about how that would go :sweat_smile:

I was about to offer to do this because I try to model myself on @Chribba (he used to do this) and I’m very honest. However since @Mike_Azariah has indicated above, I’d defer to him.
:mouse:

I dunno man, you can’t trust those j-space peeps.

I mean are you tho? You literally led a holy war that killed billions, fled your throne and doomed your son to millennia of existence as a human-sandworm hybrid cause you weren’t brave enough to do it.

Unsure if you can hold the ISK :smiley:

There’re only three persons I trust in EVE:
Me, Myself and I.

Very smart!

1 Like

I trust Aiko.

I trust Aiko to gank me :sweat_smile:

As you should. And its good, cause you know where you stand.

The OP is just salty his bid to kill me fell thru :smiley:

1 Like

It’s all a little childish for my taste but I like the both of you so the thread is entertaining and brought a smile to my face.
Frankly, you should’ve taken the challenge and streamed it, especially that you could’ve won it and shown off so that was a little disappointing but that’s just my opinion, it has no consequences here whatsoever…

As for Aiko, I would be honored to get ganked by the Princess. I shall seek just such an event but later, when my skills and experience are a bit more developed. Maybe in a hauler with 500m in cargo or a blinged-out battleship. That should be fun :smiley:

I can do it on sisi if I can find a hole with sites I just don’t want to risk a ship on TQ to prove a point

Well he basically post cry threads on diff subjects every 1-2 months. Mainly crying about N+1 and being ganged up on.

I mean technically bro isn’t even solo as he clearly has about 4-5 accounts. Meanwhile, I’m one main true solo, so I guess by default that makes me better than him :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t want to doubt you. It would be pretty stupid of you to run your mouth in forum without being able to back it up in game and I don’t think you’re stupid.
Maybe someday the two of you can settle this feud like true capsuleers and go at each other on vid… that would be so exciting and I wouldn’t care who’d win or lose.

Everyone and anyone can get blapped.

It often comes down to fittings and skill.

Each sec has its own meta really.

1 Like

“I don’t want to doubt you. It would be pretty stupid of you to run your mouth in forum without being able to back it up in game”

Despite his claims, Gix actually cannot solo a c5 site. I choose 10bil because its a number you really can’t say isn’t enough motivation (if you actually know how to do it). The 2.5b to charity was just further incentive.

The reason he didn’t even attempt it because he can’t do it. He will say stuff like “well he has 4 to 5 accounts I only have 1”. Yeah, and? I use 1 account to solo it – as you should – as was the challenge. I use 1 paladin, thats it. A lot of people solo core garrisons – and literally solo – as in 1 ship.

If he knew how, for 10b + 2.5b to charity he would have broke out the pally/vargur and done it. But he doesn’t know how, that is why he didn’t.

I’m not allowed to post zkills, but just look at his zkill; you will see…

“I mean technically bro isn’t even solo as he clearly has about 4-5 accounts”

Doesn’t take 4-5 accounts to SOLO a core garrison.

Takes literally 1; preferably in a vargur.