UK based 2 man mining corp looking for a home

I knew I’d mess it up, I posted it on the wrong account.

I honestly have no idea what to even put here, but I made GenoFire Corp back in 2012 and I’ve been in and out of Eve for years. I came back and introduced my brother in law to Eve and helped him get established in mining. We’re both aged 28/32 can take banter and love a good laugh.

We’re looking to ally (?) with a low sec Corp where we can work as miners ~10 hours a day. I’m currently skilled for a Rorq but we’re running 2 Orcas and my brother in law is saving up for his Orca mining in 0.7 space. It would be amazing to be able to skill my alt and my brother in law up to a Rorq and have a place to call home.

We’re normally online 10-15 hours a day stripping belt after belt and feel like we’re missing out and could provide useful for a Corp that will allow us to flourish under the right conditions. We do not want to join for PVP related activities although we will eventually learn those ropes in the future.

I’d prefer not to leave my 8 year old Corp. I hope this thread isn’t too bad.

o/ m8 lets have a chat maybe we can work sthing out https://www.dragon-corp.space lets have a talk on discord or ingame Dragon. Recruiting Members

Hi there, would you be interested in making the move into Triglavian occupied space?

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players a unique opportunity to live in T-sec, independent of the four Empires and with greater security than low-sec.

What we offer:

• ム Mine unique ores and ice
  • ム Establish yourself in a new region of space
  • ム Destroy your foes in epic fleet combat
  • ム Join daily PvE and PvP fleets
  • ム NewBro Training for both PvE and PvP

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade are recruiting members and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, we have established ourselves as the largest and most industrially developed pro-Trig Alliance.

We’ve built up a great community with a large number of experienced FCs and dedicated players and we are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested, join the Discord: https://discord.gg/3Dzce4y and apply in-game.

Hope to fly with you in The Domain of Bujan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.